Corocoro, As you read this, focus on the message and pay yourself close attention to what I'm saying..........would you mind checking the links of filefactory, as you can see I'm having a hard time downloading the episode from filefactory because of lack of speed or dead links?!.....besides i don't like the other mirror (Frankly, i checked them and found some dead links) so if i were to ask you to check and replace them....mind if you do it? Thanks

All the FileFactory links for this release are fine. Whatever your problems with them are, they are out of my hands. I suggest finding a better ISP or using a download manager.

Hi, can you please replace the rapidgator links for episodes, eds and ops?
Thank you :)

Hi, the links for File Factory Ep 03 part 2, 04 both parts, 06-12 both parts and the specials section are down. Could you please reupload thanks!

First of all, thanks for the share corocoro! But i would like to inform you, that links for episode 6, 11 both part 1 & 2 and all the Specials are dead.
Please could you kindly replace them as soon as you can.

With many thanks! Domo arigato. :3

Both from FileFactory, and RapidGator, actually all the files on RapidGator are down.

[MENTION=113289]arsenicblade[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

[MENTION=116959]DickLee97[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down