Added:
Bugbear's Harem Scene (Special SR Eidolon)
Yay for the Lolicon! :3 One of the best lolis out there.
W4LcL4sW_o.gif

Pictures
4LB3ezzq_o.png

vHxy7GEt_o.png

Last edited:
Added:
Perun [Guardian of Light]'s Harem Scene
That position is like 6/5! So damn sexy. Definitely my favorite position so far. (Scene though, not that awesome.)

WO3OTY5V_o.gif

Pictures
EykZcJZn_o.png

JRCfxIn2_o.png

Added:
Psyche's 1st Scene
1st scene

This scene was so sweet. Psyche wanted to reveal her feelings towards our Master, but he wasn't there. She found his shirt on the table and sniffed it. She couldn't hold herself anymore and started to masturbate while sniffing the shirt and thinking our Master. So cute.

I4dn6f7Z_o.gif

Pictures
NH6KTbec_o.png

yqjzOqGv_o.png

Added:
Chaos's 1st Scene
1st scene

I absolutely loved the background story of the Chaos character. It was very touching. And the music in her scenes helped a lot with this fact. Very emotional. I actually got shivers from it, which is very rare in a game like this, which isn't story based. Good work, whoever designed Chaos's scenes.

SHxq17q5_o.gif

Pictures
opL50KTo_o.png

TXhZR1kk_o.png

Thank you for your sharing!

Would you please upload the second scene of pale rider?

You are welcome.
And I am very sorry about the late reply. I really haven't watch any scenes in a long time and I really have a big pile of them already... Close to 100 unwatched scenes I guess.

But yeah, I will upload it next.

hi oshiete re maid , thank you for the kamihime project pictures.
in the future can you make a archive fille with the pictures you get and upload them to mega.co.nz?
in other kamihime project hcg rip from both dmm.com and nutaku on other sites , i do not see that diabolos story scene sppecial sr edition. i am not sure if this is the missing diabolos story sex scene , but if this is then it is a amazing find!

is this also possible for flower knight girl nutaku game hcg as well?
it would be cool to compare the updated nutaku game hcg for both kamihime project and flower knight girl that was uploaded from animesharing with the updated dmm.com hcg that is on other sites.
around half of the pictures you posted for the nutaku hcg of kamihime project i do not see snywhere else!

if possible could you record the sex scenes of each girl you have in kamihime project with the text box hidden and the auto button in the game enabled so the text will continue even though you do not click on the game page while the text box is hidden?

also post those mp4 on mega.co.nz as well , i would really like to see these scenes animated and playable from an mp4 file. as there is no videos online for the nutaku versions of kamihime project sex scenes , all i can find is rhe dmm.com versions on japanese video sites and those videos are in poor quality...

thank you very much for the nutaku kamihime project hcg!

Hey keikouin yuki. Firstly, I'm glad you like the scenes. But I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not interested on the extra work. I mean only making and uploading these is kinda pain. Definitely not recording them again and dealing with big (in file size) videos. Too much work.

However, I understand and like your idea and I actually hope as well that someone could do that. But like I said, I'm not going to be that person.

Secondly, I'm not playing FKG, so I can't help with that.

Ps. I can give the album links for the GIFs and pictures (in private) if you like so you can download all of them and do whatever with them.

Last edited:
Added:
Neith's Harem Scene
I love Neith. She turned out to be masochist loli who wants to be punished. Perfect.

YcrWsPsx_o.gif

Pictures
9evRvrYv_o.png

DBZOCNFJ_o.png

Hi, thanks for all the hard work. I just started to play the game, but am a long way from unlocking the stuff I want.

Do you happen to have any Scenes of Sol, or Mid Summer Sun Sol, or Dazbog? I would love both the gifs and the pictures.

Hi, thanks for all the hard work. I just started to play the game, but am a long way from unlocking the stuff I want.

Do you happen to have any Scenes of Sol, or Mid Summer Sun Sol, or Dazbog? I would love both the gifs and the pictures.

You are welcome. Unfortunately no for Sols :( I haven't got her.
But I have already uploaded Dazbog's scene.
Here it is again:
https://images2.imgbox.com/76/05/K2i3zy9B_o.gif
https://images2.imgbox.com/64/3a/v31BtGiV_o.png
https://images2.imgbox.com/8b/74/EGa0sz73_o.png

Hi Oshiete Re maid

First, thank you for your hard work on updating this thread. Kamipro is one of 2 DMM games that I'm still playing at the moment because it doesn't demand too much resources unlike most new DMM games (like, re-downloading the game data every time you logged in, region lock, etc.). Too bad I don't understand Japanese so most of the time the story (and conversations) are beyond me...

Second, would you be kind enough to share the remade scenes of Adelle's and Nike's from Story mode? I just found out that these two (and maybe some others, not yet confirmed) recently getting remade version just like Amon's story scene. Unfortunately, I don't know how to extracting the game scenes, nor that I'm able to find any Kamipro H-gallery that included them. If possible, I'd also like to know whether you have a link to "more complete" gallery of Kamipro H-scenes?

Thank you for your attention. Please keep up the good work.

Hi Oshiete Re maid

First, thank you for your hard work on updating this thread. Kamipro is one of 2 DMM games that I'm still playing at the moment because it doesn't demand too much resources unlike most new DMM games (like, re-downloading the game data every time you logged in, region lock, etc.). Too bad I don't understand Japanese so most of the time the story (and conversations) are beyond me...

Second, would you be kind enough to share the remade scenes of Adelle's and Nike's from Story mode? I just found out that these two (and maybe some others, not yet confirmed) recently getting remade version just like Amon's story scene. Unfortunately, I don't know how to extracting the game scenes, nor that I'm able to find any Kamipro H-gallery that included them. If possible, I'd also like to know whether you have a link to "more complete" gallery of Kamipro H-scenes?

Thank you for your attention. Please keep up the good work.

You are welcome.

Hmm, I'm not sure what do you mean by remade scenes. At least for now, there is nothing new. I mean I have uploaded here all current story scenes. Maybe they will come later, dunno about that.

And I don't have "more complete" gallery. Well, I do have the album link, but there isn't anything more than here. Oh well, it certainly is faster to explore and doesn't load the page like here. However, they don't have any titles and it's hard to find what you want. Also, I don't want to share album publicly, since I guess it can be reported and be terminated because of copyrights. I can give it via private message if you want to check it though.

PS. Important note! I'm not sure how long I'm gonna play the game. I've been thinking quitting but I'm not sure yet. And as you can see, I've been too lazy to upload any scenes past couple months. I really hope that I can find motivation again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25