Hi.
Sorry for late reply, but yes, I have all Lilims. I can upload that next time. Dunno when that time will be though. Well, let's say in couple days I guess.

Wait. Just tried to watch it and WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!?? I don't have her. I mean I have watched her encounter scene but harem scene is gray, so that means I haven't leveled it. But not also that. I really don't have her anymore. I must have sold all Superbias by accident. God dammit..... I'm really sorry. I have no idea if there is going to be another rematch again (It was just weeks ago.)

Yeah. Shame on me. That haven't happened to me since the beginning. And I never use the locking system.
But anyway, I have all other Lilims and I guess I can upload all of them next. Although Eidolons are not my top priority uploads. But why not.

Added:
Lilim Luxuria's Scene (Eidolon)
a4wDxp9T_o.gif

Pictures
Ig8qfDRp_o.png

o4Hg6Uok_o.png

Added:
Osiris's 1st Scene (SSR)
1st scene

I absolutely love this. Osiris really was one of those girls (especially when Dark, my main team) that I always wanted. And I really got her. Now it's even better than I imagined. I love Osiris's personality and also this scene and the position is one of the best so far. Great!

FKM1V8Jv_o.gif

Pictures
g6cXkfph_o.png

Uv8NOGWq_o.png

Re: Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs

bro what is kamihime player? and where I can find that?

I believe he means this https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3605-love-scenes-collecting.html Yeah. There is similar project of Kamihime Project scene collecting but that is way more advanced and I really don't even know how that thing works. But it seems that you can watch the whole episodes from there, with voice acting and text and all. Well, I'm still doing these GIFs my own way :)

Reactions: espiekerella
Added:
Michael (Thunder Witch)'s 1st Scene (SSR)
1st scene

This one was quite funny. On halloween, Michael didn't get her treat and pranked our Master by transforming his head to pumpkin. Well, she didn't know how to remove the spell and Master came up with an idea... Which actually worked.

OFo3NsvO_o.gif

Pictures
NEGCflLx_o.png

fqbpyyGg_o.png

Note about Mega files: I am currently reorganizing my folders. Going to make filenames more coherent and separating GIFs and pictures. Also deleting all "duplicates." (So I have only one GIF per scene.) It'll take some time but I will eventually update the Mega link once finished.

Last edited:
Added:
Raiko's 1st Scene (SSR)
1st scene
CgQwLz7S_o.gif

Pictures
YsTe4BBB_o.png

9z2SBYPC_o.png

Added:
Bastet (Love Cat In Black)'s 1st Scene (SSR)
1st scene
xlX1CQ3v_o.gif

Pictures
kZiGeDhB_o.png

iLNxWqEl_o.png

Added:
Titania's 1st Scene (SSR)
1st scene
sOsS6uy3_o.gif

Pictures
GJPYTihu_o.png

B4eQkzP0_o.png

Added:
Poseidon's 1st Scene (SSR)
1st scene
LPzFtf9n_o.gif

Pictures
dgk12wii_o.png

9dzDJ0nt_o.png

Last edited:
The Mega link have all the update u post here Oshiete Re maid?

It has all same files as here. Whenever I upload scenes here, I will update the Mega folder also. It's basically my back-up folder and also better way to watch/download scenes. I will keep updating the starting post though. Only because it's easier to look for specific character by its name.

And I'm really sorry for being this lazy. It's been like 4 months and I haven't watched/posted any scenes from the game. I am still actively playing the game though, it's not that.

I'll still try to keep uploading scenes when I feel like it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25