Kamidori Alchemist Meister

Callidus

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Jan 23, 2012
Untitled1.png

When I'm about to get a game over or a new CG this error window keeps showing up the screen blacks out but I can still interact with the text box by clicking ignore but I can't see the CG's anymore
Can someone help

Last edited:
Not sure but looks like you have a corrupted file or bad installation, try reinstalling the game and if you have the append disc make sure to install those in the proper order after installing the main game and check in add or remove programs that append disc installation is listed below main game installation :

Append Disc installation oreder
kami_ap01.exe
kami_ap02.exe
kami_200.exe

And remembre using full windows japanese localization rather than applocale , sorry if my english is not good since is not my mother languaje, cheers hope it help

I managed to get it fixed turns out that some of the CG's went missing during installation

I reinstalled it and it works fine now
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.