There is one thing that will make me come back. But I won't tell anyone what it is, but Gwee knows what it is though.

Ah... I see.

You know best then.

Still good to see you though.

I apologize for blaming you and samyeung46 about my departure. But we were the spammer trio back then and now, I'm always excluded out of everything. It's reminding me of my past. I transferred to a lot of schools and I couldn't make much friends and if I tried, I would always get ignored or bullied.

I unintentionally opened a wound again.

My negligence is also at fault.

You have a few friends in real life now who laugh with you. At least, based from what you've told me.

I am unable to connect with your life relating to bullying or being ignored... Words of comfort will not help.

However, I thank you for sharing this with me or anyone else for that matter.

Those friends that I mentioned before aren't with me anymore. They don't hang out with me, nor talk to me.

All right, take care Egozi and have a good rest!

The only thing that comes into mind when I read that alex, is just the electric bills going up.
Table fan or any other type of fans, beside diehard fan or fanservice, wouldn't use as much electric as PC does.
I only use it when I in my room but my PC on 24/7. Plus the speed adjustor on the fan wear out and it's fixed to "Full".

I'd recommend water. But water seems to be the best thing to drink to keep you awake. Milk would deem to be a good solution I think.
Don't drink milk, especially warm milk, if you wanna stay awake. It will make you more sleeping.
On the other hand, a hot/warm sweet milk tea more effective in keeping you awake than coffee can.
Kinda ironic considering milk make you sleepy but milk tea doesn't.

Looks like this has become a therapy session now =]

If you've ever watched 'Friends', you should listen to cassettes or a music player while the phrase "You are a beautiful woman" is going through your head. You'll fall asleep in no time!
Currently, playing Civilization 5 tend to make me feel sleepy, even on daytime. Have anybody having similar problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: egozi44
The only games that makes me sleep is the sims... so everytime i play, i find they re dead cose they don t eat or something else...
Not a game for me ^^

I've NEVER played sims really >_>
Just seeing it makes me bored.. but..yea..I haven't played it so..might be unfair to say that.

Played SIM before. Didn't really catch my interest, due to the fact that I felt as if I wasted my quality time so that I could manage the life of a virtual normal boring human being. Felt more like babysitting instead of adventuring in some fantasy or sci-fi world.
There's no back story at all. At least GTA have some story to back it up.

/me doesn't really like Sims

/me shall reminisce about Pokemon

Aw I never played Pokemon...
Never had the gaming devices to play.. (´д⊂)‥
Verstuurd via Tapatalk

8 year old me wouldn't know how 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

and these days I rarely play anything, only if friends want to play a match or two in Battlefield 3 or Shogun II

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

A shame Infernape is better in every way possible. But I prefer Charizard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/