Infinite Desktop

n3k0

Electronic Neko
Jul 31, 2011
For those who have smaller screens or just want more space to fullscreen applications I have stumbled across a program that may be for you called WindowSlider (v0.2) which you can get from --> http://ficusdev.com/WindowSlider/Description

Here is an example of what it can do:
(Depicted is a shooped image [5200x900] put together from several screen captures on a 1600x900 screen)
5NykP.jpg
^^^click^^^

Reactions: Indigo
Eh, the 3840x1080 I get from two monitors are enough for me. :D
Well, at least close. I think I may need a third screen. Not for the added resolution, but for the larger viewing area. Hey, my birthday is coming up - if one of you is still wondering what to give me, now you know. :D

Yeah if I had 2 monitors I'd probably be good too but at the moment this really helps when working in Ableton so I can keep all of my effects open and whatnot. Always liked having everything fullscreen too so this helps with the clutter that accumulates on my screen ^-^

Nice program. Now I need to get up off my butt to get a job and get cracking on buying parts to make my own computer with a bigger resolution than 1366*768 or something like that. Jeez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖