In dire need for recommendations for VNs and producers.

mikimir

Laziest guy on Earth
Trusted Member
Jun 2, 2015
As the title suggests, I need some recommendation. Got tired of playing destiny so I figured I need to play some VNs to keep my days interesting. What I want is simple; vanilla VNs. I know there are a lot out there but it's just that I already played a lot of them. Asa project, parasol, yuzusoft, lump of sugar, whirlpool, nyannyan, moonstone, moonstone honey, apricot, peassoft, smee, harukaze, hulotte, studio ryokucha, marmalade, ensemble sweet, sumire, tinkle position, azarashi soft, campus... and I think that's all. Hopefully?

I'm not too fond of story-based eroge such as the most recent one from moonstone and most of frontwing's and purple software's products since I consider story to be a factor to merely keep the eroge interesting like in the majikoi series. I did play sagaplanet's 2 most recent products but I wasn't able to finish floral flowlove... I thoroughly enjoyed hanasaki workspring though. If anybody can recommend me some eroge or producers judging from all my previous rambling, I will forever love you. no homo

Funny how there's no Hooksoft on your list despite the presence of Asa project and SMEE...

Also, Cube/MintCube.

That's hardly a lot. You didn't mention ensemble (not ensemble sweet, that's a high sex focused one), that's also vanilla, I love Golden Marriage but I'm biased toward any marriage themed game.

There's also Pulltop Latte that also focus on pure vanilla story. Nekoneko Soft newer version also do vanilla, focusing on childhood friend situation, and then Luxury 魔王のくせに生イキだっ series kinda have vanilla story comedy + sex (still vanilla with some monster elements to it)

Check out Galette for overloading dose of imouto love, Glace for more vanilla randomness, Windmill for more vanilla story, More-soft (More SENDAI) entirely pure love, INTERNHEAR for short story, CAMPUS super short, but plenty of sugar vanilla, Hearts for more of them, Skyfish poco for rabbits/cats/dogs overload, Chuable-soft for more of that, onomatope* for more marriage, Madosoft and Clochette if you like big racks, or Palette's 9001 sub-brand for short sweet vanilla stuff, Chelseasoft also do moege off my mind. Escude too........ oh shit, that's already enough for you to swim through them... I can sit here and talk about vanilla moege all days, I'm so specialized about them.

Few other game worth mentioning: 天気雨 (Gummysoft), Da Capo's milk (CIRCUS), お兄ちゃん、キッスの準備はまだですか? (Tinkle-Position)

Funny how there's no Hooksoft on your list despite the presence of Asa project and SMEE...

Also, Cube/MintCube.

oh yeah i forgot that I even played the games from those two. I have no idea why I never got to play hooksoft's stuffs tho. thanks m8

That's hardly a lot. You didn't mention ensemble (not ensemble sweet, that's a high sex focused one), that's also vanilla, I love Golden Marriage but I'm biased toward any marriage themed game.

There's also Pulltop Latte that also focus on pure vanilla story. Nekoneko Soft newer version also do vanilla, focusing on childhood friend situation, and then Luxury 魔王のくせに生イキだっ series kinda have vanilla story comedy + sex (still vanilla with some monster elements to it)

Check out Galette for overloading dose of imouto love, Glace for more vanilla randomness, Windmill for more vanilla story, More-soft (More SENDAI) entirely pure love, INTERNHEAR for short story, CAMPUS super short, but plenty of sugar vanilla, Hearts for more of them, Skyfish poco for rabbits/cats/dogs overload, Chuable-soft for more of that, onomatope* for more marriage, Madosoft and Clochette if you like big racks, or Palette's 9001 sub-brand for short sweet vanilla stuff, Chelseasoft also do moege off my mind. Escude too........ oh shit, that's already enough for you to swim through them... I can sit here and talk about vanilla moege all days, I'm so specialized about them.

Few other game worth mentioning: 天気雨 (Gummysoft), Da Capo's milk (CIRCUS), お兄ちゃん、キッスの準備はまだですか? (Tinkle-Position)

My god I forgot about mentioning 天気雨, I really loved it. Not sure about Luxury though, I'm kinda reluctant when an eroge has casual sex involved much like the first game from ensemble sweet. Casual sex as in having sex even though you're not in relationship. Thanks for all the recommendations, though I'll probably plow through all of then in like 2 weeks or so since I'm taking a break from college :P

What the fuck, it takes me 20 hours to grind through atleast 90% of one game. That should last you 3 months since there's many games by each companies... unless you skip a lot.

What the fuck, it takes me 20 hours to grind through atleast 90% of one game. That should last you 3 months since there's many games by each companies... unless you skip a lot.

I was kidding haha of course it takes a long time :D

though to be honest I do actually skip some part if it gets a bit boring... I'm guilty of pressing enter at the speed of light when I was playing amakano, it was too... idk it felt like grinding when I'm not in a route.

A true moege lover never use the skip button at any unread text! At worst, I'd drop the game mid way and that's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?