[ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

if you downloaded my v4 please download it again as i just updated the link and changed the name to v4.1 and just press replace, selectscene8 changed to selectscene9 for some reason and didint change in content at all.

Download when it says v4.1

My game looks like this now!

How can i fix it? Studio works by the way,

nvermind ist was a file copy fail manually extracting fixed it.
Now I only miss the basement map.

Last edited:
Is it possible to change the shadow effect in Studio. The back of my characters is almost pitch black!

Quick question: What is the latest patch? I had mine playhome_02_plus_1020hyu_all installed, is it enough for the new dlc? or there are also the new one released?

Is it possible to change the shadow effect in Studio. The back of my characters is almost pitch black!

The manual/custom lighting was removed/not yet implemented. The schedule says nothing about it either (although most likely under third week's "effect").

You can adjust the camera lights, but it's only bandaid at best.

Anyone facing an issue of unable to start the game? I can click on load game, options, etc, but unable to start a new game after installing the DLC

Is it normal that in the Studio, the gals are still censored? The uncensor only applies to the main game?

Yeah, the lighting in the studio is garbage.. and my game lost the ability to write save files as well.. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Hey Guys, im encountering a real Problem with PH. I Updated everything to 1.4 extracted the uncensor and thats it. Everytime i try to load a savegame or start a new game the game crashes while using all of my RAM. Even the crashlog says that it ran out of memory...any idea how to fix this? 
Btw. im Using 16GB RAM.

Greetings

Could someone help me please? I am using 2D.G.F Game download and not PlayHome [All-In-One Re-Pack] from pastebin.
I want to know if playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all is the full final base game update and since I just installed the game fresh with no base game dlcs, is that the only thing i need before installing the HomeADD dlc stuff? also is there any base game install order someone could point me to or tell me?
Thanks in advance.

Could someone help me please? I am using 2D.G.F Game download and not PlayHome [All-In-One Re-Pack] from pastebin.
I want to know if playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all is the full final base game update and since I just installed the game fresh with no base game dlcs, is that the only thing i need before installing the HomeADD dlc stuff? also is there any base game install order someone could point me to or tell me?
Thanks in advance.

Yeah, playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all is the last "full" pre-dlc patch I have. That brings the game up to 1.3 if I recall correctly. Next, install the dlc which brings the game to 1.4 and adds the studio. Then, both incremental patches phome_ex_studio_0202sub and phome_ex_studio_0209sub are for the studio.

Edit

Also, It seems today's update (phome_ex_studio_0209sub) breaks the fk bone for the neck. Hopefully the next patch will restore it..

Edit

Also, It seems today's update (phome_ex_studio_0209sub) breaks the fk bone for the neck. Hopefully the next patch will restore it..

In studio? Man, that reminds me of one of those HS Studio update that messed up the entire IK system...

Thanks for the head-up.

Yeah, playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all is the last "full" pre-dlc patch I have. That brings the game up to 1.3 if I recall correctly. Next, install the dlc which brings the game to 1.4 and adds the studio. Then, both incremental patches phome_ex_studio_0202sub and phome_ex_studio_0209sub are for the studio.

Edit

Thanks for the reply. Ok so i've installed playhome_02_plus, so next is the playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all or is there something else before it? I have the following patches downloaded but not used and they are;
playhome_02_plus_1016okn_sub, playhome_02_plus_1020aws_all, playhome_02_plus_1020gtl_sub, playhome_02_plus_1020hyu_all and playhome_02_plus_1020kio_sub. Sorry that I don't know the order and which is what so please forgive and bare with me.

Users who are viewing this thread