[ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) [MASTER UP] [FULL MAKER OUT]

AWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!!!! I found a torrent on Nyaa guys and it looks legit :swearveng:

Thank for the uploud, will be waiting for a torrent, as most site like Uploaded and even bitshare dont allow multiple files to be downloaded and thus even if for the later you are allowed within 10 min to download the next, you still need to wait cause the file takes a while more to download at their speed cap.

Cheers for the upload though :cheering:

Or you could already have a premium account and download at 100MB/s or more multi-threaded.
This is how other "uploaders" copy our releases so quick.
Bittorrent is so slow nowadays.

Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ

weird, when i set upload limit to lower, my download speed decreased, is this a bug ?

Or you could already have a premium account and download at 100MB/s or more multi-threaded.
This is how other "uploaders" copy our releases so quick.
Bittorrent is so slow nowadays.

I know, unfortuetly i am currently unemployed, so i dont have the money to pay for the premium service. Either way you all have my thanks for the upload, also for the torrent, il be seeding what i get at uncapped upload speed to help seed the new torrent.

@bachou
Happens to me too often, usualy it resettles later on, so give it say 2 min. If its still low i believe some options tend to apply the limmits over both up and download speed, or something like that, so i would also run throught you settings a bit and see if something is set up wrong.

So it begins.
Don't forget to seed :P

FlowerTradeWind's DDL and mikocon's torrent links added to OP

Reactions: Inquisitor

yeah, now waiting till torrent download complete. :ninja:
but, 9.12Gb, hope not waste of time.

downloading 2mb/s seeding 1.6mb/s

port : 22091

Bittorent isn't that slow except when you build seeders (so at the beginning of the torrent). Of course premium is better but you pay for it and as I know I don't need to be uber fast torrent is enough for me (my connection don't go further than 1mo/s anyway).

Well, it's not too slow as I was afraid it'll be. I'm downloading between 1-2MB/s. It sometimes goes for my max (3,8MB/s). Last waiting begins!

Downloading arnd 300kbps/50kbps @.@ gonna be a long download

Awwwww man!! It's taking foreverrr! It's gonna take hours! The computer will have to RUN for hours! @_@ Im not gonna make it,Im gonna die arent i? .__.

I'm somewhat surprised it actually came up while i slept. Cheers all.

Was about to head off for supper when I observed that things were getting slow and unresponsive on AS. I immediately thought about AA2 and headed here. I'm glad I did; now extracting the package. :fulfilled:

Thanks to FlowerTradeWinds as usual for the release!

GirlCelly edition is out ^^
The 1st download is mine XD

Downloading at 2.4 Mt/s seeding at 1.5 Mt/s. This waiting is killing me!

Downloading at 2.4 Mt/s seeding at 1.5 Mt/s. This waiting is killing me!

This is the easy part. It's better then waiting for a torrent isn't it?

Which I guess is just a re-upload. But it is your choice.

How long do you guys think it'll take for a HF patch(or just translations) to come through?

Yep, knew it. That it'd be out by now. :D
I also knew about this AA2 HF refuge of ours in AS the first it was set up, only I didn't bother since I wasn't very active anyways. But considering nearing AA2's release HF keeps going down, I just can't sit tight and decided to register to join in the hype train..! Only too bad my AS registration mail refuses to arrive in my gmail inbox at all, not even in the spambox. After three times, I changed my mail to my other email and finally it worked! Only to find that the DDL/torrent is already out!

Well, I only have 1MB/s internet and as the torrent is now, I'm only capped at 1KB/s max, so I'd even be grateful if I can get it finished by tomorrow night (or any other later dates anyway). :p Sigh. There goes my 1 week holiday. Oh well, this'd be good daily stress relief for after work hours.

I also knew about this AA2 HF refuge of ours in AS the first it was set up, only I didn't bother since I wasn't very active anyways. But considering nearing AA2's release HF keeps going down, I just can't sit tight and decided to register to join in the hype train..! Only too bad my AS registration mail refuses to arrive in my gmail inbox at all, not even in the spambox. After three times, I changed my mail to my other email and finally it worked! Only to find that the DDL/torrent is already out!

Well, I only have 1MB/s internet and as the torrent is now, I'm only capped at 1KB/s max, so I'd even be grateful if I can get it finished by tomorrow night. :p Sigh. There goes my 1 week holiday. Oh well, this'd be good daily stress relief after work hours.

I think they close down temporary so that people wouldn't post download link there?

Hongfire seems to be back online for now. The site had a long-delayed maintenance going on, if I remember correctly.

How long do you guys think it'll take for a HF patch(or just translations) to come through?

I'm going to try and have a machine trans up in the next day or so, no promises though. I know it's not ideal, but it's something.

I also knew about this AA2 HF refuge of ours in AS the first it was set up, only I didn't bother since I wasn't very active anyways. But considering nearing AA2's release HF keeps going down, I just can't sit tight and decided to register to join in the hype train..!

Welcome aboard! :dthumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?