I need assistance to extract hcg from VN ... Please

No problem, you serious need to get some good rest :p

Else, you would see a man as a chick soon.

HCGConverter is obsolete and can be safely discarded IMO.

Else, you gonna need the file comctl32.ocx in the same directory where HCGConverter reside, try it. Then again, one day I will share my ripping tools and write even more tutorial, hopefully, someone will learn from them.

Yes! yes!... That's really a good idea,:blushhappy: ...when I'm looking for hcg extractor guide & tools... but well actally I don't know if it's just me or it's true... that somehow I found most of the link to the required tools & plugins is already loooong dead. So I search it from other source and forum looking for help, but the result is zero.:dead:
Finally, after a loooong bloody search & journey ,and at the edge of my frustation:neardead:, I got Crass, Extractdata, and HcgConverter, but it seems likely even the one I downloaded is uncomplete or somethingelse. sooo.... :spiraldown:

As the last resort ,I decided to ask again in other forum for the last time. Well actually I'm following myown feeling that I need to ask in which forum, which is here, anime-sharing.com ,and now I'm very grateful to ask here.... :runhappy:

Hehehe, yes Checkmate right :fulfilled:.... thank you and I'm really grateful, Ren :runhappy: ...
Thank you very much for the help, thanks to you all guys :fulfilled:, I'm able to sleep well last night.

Ah, sorry ,Ren, I think I had take your times, while u already get a bad days. Also thank you very much becoz you had downloaded the games to test the right program in order to help me.... :happytears: _happytears

Rather than making a new thread can I just make use of this thread?
I have the same problem, but of course for a different game
for now I'm trying to unpack Tsujidou-san no Junai Road game...
there are 3 different pack with the extension of .dat files which is arc0.dat, arc1.dat, and arc2.dat (600MB, 1.4 GB, and 800MB)
I have tried using crass, AE, arc_conv and extractdata.... so far only extractdata that can be used to extract one of the files which is the arc0.dat but in there I can only just extract some of the effect and result in around 100MB
anyone know another tools or way that can extract this?
last time, I saw someone uploading the HCG for this game, but if I encounter another kind of things like this I can't do it on my own and must wait for another people

thx before

there are 3 different pack with the extension of .dat files which is arc0.dat, arc1.dat, and arc2.dat (600MB, 1.4 GB, and 800MB)
I have tried using crass, AE, arc_conv and extractdata.... so far only extractdata that can be used to extract one of the files which is the arc0.dat but in there I can only just extract some of the effect and result in around 100MB
last time, I saw someone uploading the HCG for this game, but if I encounter another kind of things like this I can't do it on my own and must wait for another people

thx before

Here's what I found:

archive is in dat
use exwhaledat(asmodean) + Crass(kirikiri2)

I haven't dabble with the asmodean stuff myself though - command line stuff...so hard.

Reactions: ZLeon
It's easy, for those who want to learn to be a pro ripper, you will have to get used to it.

Here's what I found:

archive is in dat
use exwhaledat(asmodean) + Crass(kirikiri2)

I haven't dabble with the asmodean stuff myself though - command line stuff...so hard.

and how do I use that exwhaledat? Have tried to open it, the exwhaledat_v1.exe, mergewhaletlg, mergencpng and nothing happen....

you have to do it in command prompt (cmd.exe) then run it and see the on screen instruction.

hmm hmm, still can't be opened.. have tried by using command prompt too, and... there's no instruction at all
confused in what must I do...T_T

Navigate your way in the command prompt to the folder that contain the extractor, and run (type in the exe name). See what comes up.

hmmm I don't know if this is it or not...
after using the cmd it shows "(my exwhaledat path)>exwhaledat_v1.exe <files.txt>
and if I just insert my files.txt into the exwhaledat_v1.exe, it'll crash saying |the application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in unusual way."

but then again how to connect it with Crass?

I'm sorry with so much asking...><

Make sure you have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable... if you don't, you have to download and install it. I can't guarantee if it works but I have install Visual Studio 2012 ultimate and everything works fine.

Reactions: ZLeon
finally after some meddling in the .dll and some things that actually gone from my computer I can rip it
thx all really really thank you~

thx before

Yes, you could, ZLeon.... sorry for late reply .... I'm also grateful that I'm asking this forum, so that I can extract my fave game cg. :runhappy:

by the way my internet provider is down for almost a week, :neardead:though I got notification from my email, opened from my mobile phone, but it seem too much to make a reply it from my mobile, that they keep closing. :punched:
hahaha...:lmao:

what did you do to get it to work. I tried running the version 2 and it says i'm missing MSVCP110.dll even though i have c++ redistributable 2012 installed.

I next tried version 1 and it says I'm missing zlib1.dll. I know I have these two dll files but i can't get them to be detected by exwhaledat. I'm about to give up!

I really want all of the arc0 arc1 arc2 and arc3 ripped from tsujidou-san no jun'ai road. Maybe if someone could zip me all the extracted files that would be great. Because I cant' seem to get exwhaledat to work. And Crass won't extract anything.

My suggestion: getting the x86 version of C++ Redistributable instead of x64.
exwhaledat? sound like Asmodean command line tool. If you want to use Asmodean's tool then you should install x86 version. I have C++ Redistributable from 2005 to 2013 installed (x86) and i don't have problem with missing dll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US