Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How to contribute?

Hello,,, I'm relatively new to sites like this one... how do I contribute to the otome community here?
I have PC copies of Blackish House Side A and Z, and I'd like to share them since they're exceptionally HARD to find.
However, I'm not sure if they've already been uploaded here, since I can't check the otome games section until I reach a certain activity rank... and reading through all the threads and rules got a bit overwhelming TT... I'm not even sure if it's okay to post this thread, so (fingers crossed) hopefully I'm not doing it wrong
I love your pfp! Yua and Reina are so honest with their feelings, it's super cute!