Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How many LIs are too many?

Maybe more than 6?
I am definitely not against many LIs in one game. Sympathy kiss I liked really much despite having a lot of LIs. So optimally 6 LIs max, because the writing is not good when there are a lot of LIs
 
I generally would prefer no more than 4-5 LIs. Anymore than that and I begin to get burned out, even when it's a game I'd like to finish. I encountered this issue with 9 RIP for example, where I was having a lot of fun with the game and eagerly binge playing it, but by the time I reached the last couple of routes I could tell I really needed a break.
I don't mind skipping routes that don't interest me in a game, so too many LIs won't put me off from playing a game, but it does still kinda feel like a shame to not fully finish a game if possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rdddmi
9? is is the most I have played, and already by the 6-7 route it feels heavy
 
If it crosses 10.. honestly how do they try to fit in the meger story of 10+ LIs into full game? It's fine if its in gachas like ikemen series since they take time to implement each LIs character
 
Personally, I like it more when there's a lot of choices available. However, it is also very important how they balance it and avoid a stagnant story. I consider IkeVil and IkePri to succesfully add a considerable roster without it feeling like there's little going on with the plot. Some games benefit more from having less LIs, some can handle more. I'm fine with whichever decision the writers or developers take as long as it's sustainable.
 
Anything over five or six is usually too many for me. When a game tries to cram in seven or more routes, the individual writing quality tends to drop, routes feel rushed, and the overarching plot gets diluted. I prefer fewer love interests with deep, well-developed storylines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rdddmi
I think a group of 5 or 6 is the ideal size for the pacing; after all, if there are too many people, it becomes difficult to really delve into each character. 😅
 
I think 5 is the max and that's already pushing it. I prefer smaller groups of LIs so that their routes can be properly fleshed out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rdddmi
In my opinion, 4 LIs is the sweet spot where everyone should get more-or-less equal character development. 5 and above is a risky bet since few games can afford to flesh out that many characters. I prefer it when the number of romanceable characters is smaller, but they have longer routes and/or multiple endings to get.
 
Personally, I feel that around five or six characters is the perfect number for me to enjoy.
If there are too many characters, I feel like each one tends to get less depth, which can make the story feel boring. It also makes the game take longer to complete, and I may start to get tired of it.
 
For me, 5 would be enough, like 4 routes and maybe a secret 5th. But anything more than that would be greed, haha. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but usually the routes end up being shorter or there are fewer moments of bonding and romance.
 
5~6 is best!
I've played BROTHERS CONFLICT, There was so much, it was exhausting Maybe...There were 12~13 people😭