Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How do you prefer to download Drama CDs?

bloomieLoomie

New member
乙女
Aug 18, 2026
52
36
Maybe it's just me, but I don't like downloading Drama CDs directly to my PC. So far I've been relying on MEGA, but when they're uploaded out side of MEGA, I haven't been able to download the audio files directly to it without first downloading them to my PC. It's not impossible, just inconvenient because my PC is older and slow. So I was curious what other people do.

Do you prefer to use cloud storage (MEGA, Google Drive, etc.) to organize your CDs, or download them directly to your device? If you keep them in cloud storage, do you manual transfer each one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Daisy Magnus229
Any file hosting sites that still work (other than Rapidgator! lol)

Back then, I relied a lot on DailyUploads as they didn't have a limit (they do now lol), so recently I have been relying on userdrive. I download the drama cds straight to my laptop, then listen to them one by one and decide which ones I want to keep. I always remove SE無し if there's any and prefer mp3 over wav lol.

When I have enough (like more than 10), I move them to my external hard drive. My hard drive is the last stop for all drama cds. I organize them by writing the DLsite code and the mtl/English title. It's easier to identify any duplicates that way.