Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How do you guys play console games? Actual hardware or emulator?

I usually play using emulators; since my PC is set up for demanding games, it's easier to use emulators—allowing me to multitask while I play—plus, I don't own the consoles.
I tend to use emulators like PPSSPP or Vita3k.
 
i have all the items but i will always use my pc first bc of the big screen is better for my vision :D a mobile and switch would cause me to look way to close to the small screen
 
I do both, but anything Im playing in Japanese Im definitely playing on emulator. Way easier and faster to look up words and I also like keeping track of how many characters I am reading :3
 
I own phone, mobile, switch, ps1, ps2 and ps4. I even own some physical game, but in the end i tend to play the game using emulator from phone. slouch down in front of monitor too long can make me back pain(welp). Playing through the emulator from phone is relaxing, laze down from bed, using translator app if the game having really difficult japanese word plus instant screenshot without transfer the file from switch through laptop and such.
 
I prefer using emulators and enjoy all the beautiful art on a big screen. My eyesight is too bad to read on portable devices. And many vns notoriously don't have text size change optoins. I wonder why :unsure:
 
Depends on the game. Most of my games have been on the Switch, but I've also used Steam for some games and even an emulator on the Mac for one game! I do prefer the Switch because it's easy to switch from playing handheld to actually playing on a larger screen.
 
I like playing on the original hardware. Even old games that I still have the console for (pokemon for example, I started back on my gameboy pocket but lighting was shit so I switched to my gba sp). I also like to emulate on consoles (psp on vita, ds on 3ds and the likes, keeping it in the same 'family'). I have my ROG Ally for ps3 and ps2, and some regular pc games. I rarely play otome on pc.
 
I mostly play using emulators! Even though I own a Switch and similar consoles, I find it hard to give up the convenience of emulators—especially the translation features. It would certainly be more comfortable if I could just play in the original language, though! 🤣