How do you found your favorite anime ?

NoirSuede

Nov 25, 2012
Black Rock Shooter
Well, this is very intresting actually, at late 2011, when i watched culture japan (by danny choo), they had the trailer for the ova when the show wast almost over, and then i was like OMG THAT‘S AWESOME I GOTTA WATCH DIS BLAAARRGGHHH, but i sorta forgot about the anime until for some reason i forgot i remembered her again and watched it in descember 2012 - january

Sora no Otoshimono was the first one. Ofcourse there are plenty of other but I'll keep it with this one.
It was recommended by a friend of mine. At that time..I was only watching Naruto..
But since he said that I'll probably like it..I gave it chance. And that started my anime addiction in general :3
Also, that's why Ikaros turned out to be me all time favorite character <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.