- May 3, 2026
- 39
- 35
I think people should just play whatever games they're interested in, regardless of their gender. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who genuinely enjoy otome games and just quietly have fun with them.
That said, I've recently come across some men who are very open about playing otome games, but then casually mock otome games or female players, or try to turn otome games into BL. Because of that, I can't help but be a little wary when someone goes out of their way to say, "I'm a guy, but I play otome games."
That said, I've recently come across some men who are very open about playing otome games, but then casually mock otome games or female players, or try to turn otome games into BL. Because of that, I can't help but be a little wary when someone goes out of their way to say, "I'm a guy, but I play otome games."