Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

I definitely listen to otome CDs more than I play otome games! 😂💕 I love otome games too, but sometimes I just don't have the energy to sit down and play, whereas I can listen to a CD while relaxing or before going to sleep.

Otome CDs are honestly such a big part of my daily routine now. I especially love getting attached to the characters and listening to my favorite VAs. And let's be honest, a possessive or obsessive LI with a voice I love is enough to make my day (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ ♡
Same here!! Listening to CDs is such a huge part of my life that it's literally become my daily routine too!!
 
I listen to otome cds like almost every day!! otome games only occasionally like even once per 3,4 months.. i mostly play pc otome games and they're very short and very few... :)
I think that's the case for most people unless you're playing otome games like love and deepspace
I listen to otome CDs almost every day too!! We're so similar 💕
 
  • Like
Reactions: ringring677
I think I posted it in Korean..! I used a translator a lot, but some of the answers were in Korean😭 It seems there might be a bug! It seems like you answered in Korean on purpose, but I think the rule here is to use standard English. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by my mistake🥹 I think it would be better to change the answer to English now🙏 Sorry for the inconvenience;;
Thank you for letting me know!! I just fixed mine too 👍
 
I play otome games a lot more than listening to otome CDs unfortunately 😔 Honestly, i only found out about otome CDs quite late so i only know a few, but now i occasionally listen to them before bed or when i study 💕
Welcome to the otome CD world!! 😆 Listening to them before bed or while studying is honestly the best feeling ever~
 
Honestly, good storytelling and strong characters are what keep me invested. Ever since drama CDs started leaning so heavily into pure R18 content across almost every track, they kind of lost their charm for me. I've been sticking to otome games way more lately. So, %80 Games, %20 CDs.