hoshi ori yume mirai error?

|♚|KK|♚|

Problem FIXED!

I ran the game yesterday (using locale emulator) without any errors but now it just won't launch without this error, is there any fix to this? :(
Screenshot_1.png

It says; (if I'm correct)

configurations? data version is old and that I need to delete my save data then re-launch the game again...but I don't have any save files so I'm really confused.

I don't know what to do so I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me with this, thank you. :)

Last edited:
I never had this error, have you tried looking into the game's folder and deleting the contents of the "savedata" subfolder? Even if you haven't saved the game there are some options automatically saved on exit that may have lingered there. Sometimes Local Emulator can change the system clock to Japan time and it may have unforeseen consequences on timestamps, maybe that's why? I can run the game fine without it though.

I never had this error, have you tried looking into the game's folder and deleting the contents of the "savedata" subfolder? Even if you haven't saved the game there are some options automatically saved on exit that may have lingered there. Sometimes Local Emulator can change the system clock to Japan time and it may have unforeseen consequences on timestamps, maybe that's why? I can run the game fine without it though.

I just deleted the savedata from documents and the game works again, thank you!:nyanmusu_yes: though I hope this won't repeat itself...and I think you're right about the emulator, but I can't run anything without the emulator even though my settings are set to japanese for some reason so unfortunately I don't have a choice when it comes to running games from Japan.

For games using the Siglus Engine, the very same tool used to bypass the CD check and copy protection (AlphaPatcher) also usually tends to remove the region check as well, maybe give that a try if the issue persists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.