Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

[Uncensor] Honey Village Retail Version 1.2.1.0(8) PC/Android/MacOS - Mosaic Removal

Finished rough versions of the new assets.
This now tries to fully decensor the new version 1.3.0.41(8).
Because basically nothing was leaked this time I made the majority of these myself, and because I wanted to get this done I also didn't spend a huge amount of time trying to fix stuff.
Tell me if something looks super ugly in-game and needs to be re-made, while I try to get the android ports working.
Edit: I forgot scene 48, fixed in V3.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nubbly
Thanks for the quick work, but where can I get version 1.3.0 of the actual game? I couldnt find it here and the game is not on F95
 
Thanks for the quick work, but where can I get version 1.3.0 of the actual game? I couldnt find it here and the game is not on F95

We can completely rule out F95—the platform admins have already banned this game over loli character concerns... As for the game itself, since the official mod will come bundled directly with the game build, the current patch format is just a test to see if people are okay with these redrawn versions of the originally censored CGs... After all, when the official release drops, packaging both Android and Mac builds is going to be a huge hassle...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Preyer