zakira2005
New member
- Sep 15, 2026
- 1
- 1
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks for the quick work, but where can I get version 1.3.0 of the actual game? I couldnt find it here and the game is not on F95
If you mean the android version, please try V3.1.OThe animations aren't working.
How exactly does it look like? Does it just crash whenever you enter an animation? Or does it look wrong? Which ones specifically have you tried?I tested both versions and they have the same error with the sex animations.
That's really weird... If I try it with an android emulator the animations play just fine in 3.1.It looks like the image without animation, but the rest works fine.
I honestly have no idea what's going on on your end.It looks like the image without animation, but the rest works fine.