[Patch] Honey Select - MF Patch + EMF Patch

This is a noob question but I only realised this game existed.
I've downloaded the two torrents (main game + active personality), the latest update file and the HF patch.

What is the order of installation?
The main game, update, HF patch, the the iso for the personality?

What about the other exes in the personality and the main game torrent?

Apologies for the noob questions!

Last edited:
!. Install main game(both disks ) and dlcs.
2. Instal exdpantion and dlcs
3 Install mf or emf patch
4.Done
How ever if you install Party dlc (April 2017 ) emf and mf patch wont work so you have to install mods manually.

can someone help me?installed all the mod that were in the emf/mf patch manually since it's outdated but i am getting a crash everytime an H begins
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone help me?installed all the mod that were in the emf/mf patch manually since it's outdated but i am getting a crash everytime an H begins***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
[/spoiler]

Have you read the post that is above yours ? Also check the readme file of each individual mod and it will show u how to apply them.
Note: if you dont know about the game Structure, check the Modding Wiki

Have you read the post that is above yours ? Also check the readme file of each individual mod and it will show u how to apply them.
Note: if you dont know about the game Structure, check the Modding Wiki

as i said since the patch is outdated (1.12 while i have 1.20) i am installing the mods individually,anyway found what the problem was,is the 4k skins

as i said since the patch is outdated (1.12 while i have 1.20) i am installing the mods individually,anyway found what the problem was,is the 4k skins

Glad that you did, can you tell what mod was clashing with what ?

In fact, the "4K Texture Pack" made by plasticmind comes with modified binaries that include all the various graphics enhancements (the "graphic patch" that improves Depth-of-Field, Anti-Aliasing, or Ambient Occlusion).

Those modified binaries will conflict with the game binaries : the "Party" expansion pack installs the 1.20 version of those binaries while the (outdated) EMF Patch overwrite them with the 1.12 modded binaries coming with the 4K textures.

This is one the reason why I now have to check the game content during the patching process : depending on the expansion packs you installed, you'll need different modified binaries (1.12 for the base game and 1.20 for the "Party" expack).

PS : I'm going to release a quick-and-dirty update for the patches before the end of the month and postpone the other major changes to an ulterior date. Sorry again for the delays.

Reactions: serpentwave

In fact, the "4K Texture Pack" made by plasticmind comes with modified binaries that include all the various graphics enhancements (the "graphic patch" that improves Depth-of-Field, Anti-Aliasing, or Ambient Occlusion).

Those modified binaries will conflict with the game binaries : the "Party" expansion pack installs the 1.20 version of those binaries while the (outdated) EMF Patch overwrite them with the 1.12 modded binaries coming with the 4K textures.

This is one the reason why I now have to check the game content during the patching process : depending on the expansion packs you installed, you'll need different modified binaries (1.12 for the base game and 1.20 for the "Party" expack).

PS : I'm going to release a quick-and-dirty update for the patches before the end of the month and postpone the other major changes to an ulterior date. Sorry again for the delays.
pratically this i guess,i just went out and reinstalled various times going by exclusion

As I wrote on Hongfire without realizing it's not functional recently:

Hey, I've got a relatively simple solution for all problems with this pack and also - it might help the creator a bit to know that? I used to have broken installation myself, used to have bugs and broken game but it helped me without uninstalling anything and everything works - heels, translations, dlc, skins, everything as it goes in EMF 0.4 (outdated). Here you go - might help you:

1. Install Honey Select, standard DLCs and patches.
2. Install Party DLC.
3. Install EMF 0.4 - normally - with all mods, 4k, translations etc.
4. Reinstall Party DLC (really - over EMF). I had to use japanese system emulator for that on win10 - otherwise I couldn't reinstal because it already had one installation and detected it. Opening with normal admin rights didn't help, japanese admin rights allowed reinstallation.
5. Paste the best, new translations and additional files assisting them for Party DLC.
6. Drag everything over IPA.exe.
7. Run exe files with update, slider - normally. Update first, slider next.

Here you go. It might be a mysterious riddle but it seems that party DLC doesn't override any crucial files from EMF but it messes with the game system itself and it's needed to prevent bugs. Personally, I've experienced the bugs with not being able to enter the 2nd H-scene (1st worked well, then everything crashed with 2nd scene: blank menus, girl standing in her conversation pose, colors and lights broken). Also, I've had the old loader and the old exe - v. 1.11 instead of 1.20, you know - the old lobby background, info about 1.11 instead of updated 1.20...

Now - all fixed, everything works fine. I've got everything - 4k skins, heels, graphics, everything - added a few mods afterwards, everything works, no crashes, no problems.

I've came up with the idea after thinking what might be wrong with which files if the problem lies in such types of bugs, if the pack is outdated etc. etc. It was just logical? For me - it helped - try and give the response if it also helped for you? Greetings.

Hi, I have some troubles with the game, when I start the game apears a black screen instead of the game logo, the music keeps going even the buttons work but without image at all.

The game keeps throwing me error while I try to apply another window resolution instead of 1920x1080 (16:9)

Can someone help me with this?

4. Reinstall Party DLC (really - over EMF). I had to use japanese system emulator for that on win10 - otherwise I couldn't reinstal because it already had one installation and detected it. Opening with normal admin rights didn't help, japanese admin rights allowed reinstallation.
You could save effort by opening it as an archive, WinRar or 7z, and copying the files over. In fact nothing in the entire application needs to be installed; if you don't have a driving need to get it in your registry, you could open the original disc in WinRar or 7z and just extract the files where you want them. The game will run without reg entries

After I installed these patches I noticed the character editor no longer had a nipple length adjustment, does anybody know of a way to restore this without reverting to vanilla?

I have been lurking for quiet a while and did finally register to say how much appreciated your work is Dr Yoshi.
I can't imagine the amount of fiddling or tediousness that can be connected with creating a patch like this. <3

I need help! I downloaded and installed the EMF patch. I launched the English launcher, but everything in the game is still in Japanese?

Make sure everything is updated. The patch itself is not the answer all as there are other components that are needed to be updated.

First time guy to this kind of thing who has NO CLUE what he is doing and does NOT want to mess things up. Are the patches at the start of the thread enough or do I need to download anything else?

Hi question,not sure if this is a problem on my end or not.
The EMF turns my Version of the game into an older one. (Honey select party into regular honey select)
If this isn't the place to post this my bad.

how to uninstall the pacth
beside uninstalling the game again
and what data that is the most important if u wanna delete the game and download it again
is it Adata or Userdata ?

how to uninstall the pacth
This type of patches is not meant to be uninstalled. And even more strict, it is required to have a clean installation patched with official patches, before using such a patch.

beside uninstalling the game again
and what data that is the most important if u wanna delete the game and download it again
is it Adata or Userdata ?
UserData as the same suggests, includes your created characters, scenes, game progress, etc. Additionally the folder contains more characters and clothes selections from Illusion which will come with the installation / official patches again. Saving the whole contents should be enough when reinstalling the game, provided you have the patch, tools, all plugins and mods stored elsewhere outside of the game's folder.

Please Help!

I got a popup message saying; "HoneySelect does not seem to be properly installed in the specified folder. please select the proper folder or reinstall the game."

Note: My version of the game is Honey Select Unlimited Digital Edition, which I got from the FAKKU! website btw.

Does anybody know what the problem is?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I got a popup message saying; "HoneySelect does not seem to be properly installed in the specified folder. please select the proper folder or reinstall the game."
I have the exact same problem...

xxxxxxxxx-5455813.png

Please Help!

Note: My version of the game is Honey Select Unlimited Digital Edition, which I got from the FAKKU! website btw.

Does anybody know what the problem is?

Thanks in advance.

Did you inquire with Fakku first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.