[Hibiki Works][2015-04-24] PRETTY×CATION 2

They probably have a contract for Tasuku-sensei that lasts only for two games.

No reason why they couldnt renew it. Only reason i can see a problem is if he maybe is put off by the append lifes but as i said his most known work is LxC so i think they pay him well for working on the games.

Reactions: espiekerella
That was fast. Thanks.

By the way when is the next birthday append? I like now that there are two H-scenes per heroine.

Azusa birthday append = September 24th, 2015
Honoka birthday append = November 9th, 2015
Suzuka birthday append = March 18th, 2016
Pretty x Cation birthday append also have 2 scene per heroine.

Reactions: espiekerella
Azusa birthday append = September 24th, 2015
Honoka birthday append = November 9th, 2015
Suzuka birthday append = March 18th, 2016
Pretty x Cation birthday append also have 2 scene per heroine.

Thanks. Didnt knew that, sadly the appends of that were never uploaded, i want more Sakura.

I just realized that the protagonist of the Cation series relates a lot to people. I am nobody, the MC is nobody but I also realized one thing different; the MC decided to move out and live alone......I WAS KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE A FEW YEARS AGO! just kidding

oh yeh, I want to ask something.
How do I install the append disk from BugBug? I've been looking for the usual "install style" that Hibiki Works usually have, but couldn't find any.
so, could anyone to point it for me?

oh yeh, I want to ask something.
How do I install the append disk from BugBug? I've been looking for the usual "install style" that Hibiki Works usually have, but couldn't find any.
so, could anyone to point it for me?

Click BugBug250 Exe, choose Pretty x CAtion 2 in the middle and lastly choose upper right box (H-scene picture on it) to install

Reactions: Devil_Drone
Click BugBug250 Exe, choose Pretty x CAtion 2 in the middle and lastly choose upper right box (H-scene picture on it) to install

I see. Thanks for pointing that out~ That was really helpful since I can't read most of the kanji! lol
anyway, did you happen to know what game on the left append beside the PxC2 ? it suddenly caught my eyes.
And Thanks again for the answer.

I see. Thanks for pointing that out~ That was really helpful since I can't read most of the kanji! lol
anyway, did you happen to know what game on the left append beside the PxC2 ? it suddenly caught my eyes.
And Thanks again for the answer.

Eushully - Kami no Rhapsody

Eh? the newest one ?
well, I have the game but don't have the time to play it.. lol
anyway, Thanks a lot Nacht

I got the Album for Azusa album, I hope they put out the Append for her too. It's kinda sad that I can't play it though

I saw that there was a new patch coming out for this, any reason why or updates on it?
Also, thanks for those posting the appends. They're real nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US