Dec 24, 2016
あねよめカルテット | Ane Yome Quartet 1-2 (eng-softsub) HD

Genre: School, Maids, Big tits, Oral
Series: ep. 1-2 of 2
Duration: 2*20 min
Censorship: Cen
The voice: Japanese Original
Subtitles: English

The Hanabishi family and Hidaka family are next door neighbors. The fathers of both households could be called best friends, so they all get along like one big happy family. In particular, Hidaka family’s only son Kouki was raised lovingly by the four Hanabishi sisters like he was their own brother. One day, the Hanabishi and Hidaka parents were preparing for a long term overseas business trip together. Kantaro Hanabishi had only one problem holding him back from the trip; leaving his four daughters behind in Japan.“Leave it to me. You can rely on me to watch over them!” As a result of Kouki’s casual announcement, both parents happily departed on their trip. “Ooh, how reliable! That was what I was waiting to hear!” Between both of the parents, they had arranged for one of the four sisters to become Kouki's fiance. After Kouki's graduation they would continue discussion of it further, but this recent event gave a chance to accelerate their plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.