Help with Wanna game

thanatoscharun

Trusted Member
Aug 29, 2014
Hi, I downloaded and installed the game Wanna found in this thread. However, once I start up the game, I get the following message. View attachment 5614 I was wondering if there was anyone who might be able to translate/help. I have tried using Applocale, I have set the language for non-unicode programs to japanese, I have tried using vistalator with japanese pack and all have the same result. I am currently using windows 7 pro if that changes anything

Last edited:
Initial application error.
Maybe your d/l is corrupted?
Here's the minimum requirement taken from their page

OS Microsoft WindowsXP/Vista/7 日本語版
CPU  Pentium4以上
メモリ  512MB以上
グラフィック  1024x768ドット以上でフルカラー表示可能な環境
AGPまたはPCI-Express接続のビデオカード&1280x960ドット以上フルカラー表示推奨)
サウンド  DirectSoundに対応したPCM音源
DVDドライブ 2倍速以上
その他  DirectX8.1以上

Make sure you have DirectX installed/updated.
Try setting your keyboard/time to JP as well.

Hm.... I have set the clock/time and keyboard to Japanese. In terms of system requirements, I have all listed (or better) and DirectX11 at the moment. I'm guessing I would have to redownload the game then?

EDIT: also edited the link to DL site

Hm.... I have set the clock/time and keyboard to Japanese. In terms of system requirements, I have all listed (or better) and DirectX11 at the moment. I'm guessing I would have to redownload the game then?

EDIT: also edited the link to DL site

I'll test out the link you posted and post results. ^^/

I found your problem. Instead of opening wanna.EXE, Open setup.exe first after mounting the .iso file....you silly boy.
:gakuran_prank:
Proof that the game is working fine:

Last edited:
Hm... I am pretty sure i did that and installed it on computer. when I tried hitting the setup.exe I got this. Went into the Control panel to try uninstalling and keep getting the following

Hm... I am pretty sure i did that and installed it on computer. when I tried hitting the setup.exe I got this. Went into the Control panel to try uninstalling and keep getting the following

Ok go back from scratch
Uninstall that shizz and do a reboot
Mount the ISO
In the CD directory look for setup.exe
Double click it and install
Unmount that CD and start the game in the start menu.
Start >Will plus > Spartan

Do not use Applocale ..or any locale when installing. As long as you have correctly set your system locale to JP then that is enough. Try not using Applocale/vistalator when running the game too, it may have corrupted the fonts. I'm also using win7 pro and I really have no problems running the game at all.

Thanks for the help so far. Any advice on how to uninstall the game? Every time i try, I have gotten the same two messages from the previous post and have been unable to uninstall it. I tried a system restore but unfortunately the last restore point available is after the game was installed

Thanks for the help so far. Any advice on how to uninstall the game? Every time i try, I have gotten the same two messages from the previous post and have been unable to uninstall it. I tried a system restore but unfortunately the last restore point available is after the game was installed

Did you try uninstalling using the Control Panel?
If that didn't work, then just skip "Uninstall that shizz and do a reboot"
(or try to delete everything inside that WILL folder of C:/)
and proceed to > mounting the ISO part

Yay~ Installing is tricky but always run Setup first before everything else
:gakuran_noprob:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!