Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Have you ever progressed through multiple LIs' routes at the same time?

I've never even thought about doing two routes that the same time haha. I'd rather fully invest into one route and then go into the next one feeling satisfied that i completed one. plus knowing me i would probably get inveseted into one of the routes even if i did route hop and would just follow through on that one leaving the other in the dust pretty early on.
 
I've never even considered this as an option lol. My memory is so bad it just wouldn't work. I have trouble remembering stuff even when I stick with one route at a time lmao.
 
I've thought about doing it before thinking of faster completion but never actually did. Since I prioritise storytelling over route/romance, I'm pretty strict about following recommended route orders for the best story experience. However, I have played through multiple games at the same time due to how slowwww and dragging some games can be (haikara) but never multiple routes in the same game.
 
I wouldn't recommend doing that, it makes it way too easy to confuse the plot details between different routes. There was only ever one time I swapped from Route A to Route B halfway through, and that was purely because Route A was puting me to sleep. On top of that, playing multiple routes at once makes me feel like I'm two-timing or managing a harem, whereas my preference is strictly 1v1.
 
I've never done this. I finish the route I started, then hop to another, rinse and repeat. My single-track brain can't handle this kind of multitasking. I often take long breaks between gaming sessions, I would get so desoriented in the story and couldn't enjoy it at all.