- Aug 10, 2026
- 51
- 46
Have you ever progressed through two or more Love Interests' routes at the same time? (Route-hopping? if that's even a word)
For example, you start Li A's route, but before finishing it, you start Li B's route as well. So then you end up hopping between the two whenever you feel like it, rather than the usual focusing on a single LI's route from start to finish.
I just started a new otome game, and two of the Lis *reaaaalllly* caught my interest equally. I'm tempted to play both routes simultaneously but I'm hesitating due to a few factors. I'm worried it might make it harder to stay emotionally invested or remember specific plot details, or worse, I might mix up plot points between the two and ruin the experience for me.
So I'm curious, has anyone ever thought of playing like this? Maybe even actually go through with it? Or is it just me lol.
For example, you start Li A's route, but before finishing it, you start Li B's route as well. So then you end up hopping between the two whenever you feel like it, rather than the usual focusing on a single LI's route from start to finish.
I just started a new otome game, and two of the Lis *reaaaalllly* caught my interest equally. I'm tempted to play both routes simultaneously but I'm hesitating due to a few factors. I'm worried it might make it harder to stay emotionally invested or remember specific plot details, or worse, I might mix up plot points between the two and ruin the experience for me.
So I'm curious, has anyone ever thought of playing like this? Maybe even actually go through with it? Or is it just me lol.

I usually prefer to focus on one route at a time and get fully immersed in that character's story before moving on to the next one.