Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Have ever gotten to fixated on that one character in VN?

ark_huh???

New member
Sep 6, 2026
53
90
Okay, I'm still sane! Perfectly. But I am somewhat still on a tight grip for Ronin Beaufort from killer chat. π∆π It has gotten to the point where I know what band he mostly listens, uses him for wallpaper, memorizes his wiki infos. :' ( I thought it would just fade away after few more vns but no. :' ) sadly, I'm not moving on.

Please tell me I'm not the only one like this. π∆π
 
It's not just one, but several—I even compare them to the love interests in the next game. I find myself thinking about the happy and sad moments, wishing I could help or support them (I know they're just pixels, but feelings don't distinguish between reality and fiction). However, the obsession lasts only until I find someone new 🤭😔😔—or rather, until the next game or a love interest who makes a huge emotional impact on me comes along. That's when I move on, though I still care about the old ones; I even keep them as my wallpapers. But if I had to name someone who truly left a deep impression on me, it would be Utsutsu from Hana Awase: Karakurenai/Utsutsu-hen and Ukyo from Amnesia: Memories. I remember them very fondly because love interests with those kinds of personalities are so rare—I think it's really just those two. So, it wasn't a super intense obsession, but definitely a strong, lingering attachment.