Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Happy vs. Bad Endings, which do you prefer to play first?

I tend to go for the happy ending first. I feel like happy endings follow the standard narrative flow, whereas bad endings reveal hidden sides of the characters or the underlying story, so I save those for later.
 
The angst really hits when you read what could have gone different after the good ending. Usually I stumble upon the bad endings by chance but sometimes I prefer to leave things at the good ending stage itself.
 
I like to play happy endings without entering bad endings because i cry so much but nowadays most of games force you to play bad endings first to unlock happy endings 😅😆