Good alternative to Katfile?

nobis_c

May 25, 2021
Does anyone know a good alternative host to Katfile? I swear on the name of anything that is holy, that the stupid host make you go (for numerous times) through more than 5 painstaking minutes of slow-motion captchas and umpteenth amount of blurry motorcycle pictures, just to tell you that we're all bloody robots and should come back many hours later.

I loathe captcha with every fiber of my being, and hate its stupid creators even more for their theory-based-only-and-doesn't-work-in-real-life solution to problems.

Armchair PhDs (and their stupid theories) are cause of some of the most vile creations in the history of Earth, and I'd be more than happy to bash their big heads and their bloated ego, into the nearest solid reinforced concrete and save humanity from time wastage.

Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk. Now, does anyone have a good idea?

Many heavy downloaders choose to invest in a premium account on Rapidgator. If you find yourself regularly irritated by captchas, chances are, you fall into the category of heavy downloaders.

In addition to that, you have the option to use a captcha service such as DeathByCaptcha. Let them handle the captcha typing for you through jdownloader2. However, keep in mind that you may still encounter speed limitations and cooldown periods.

Last edited:
Reactions: nobis_c
Many heavy downloaders choose to invest in a premium account on Rapidgator. If you find yourself regularly irritated by captchas, chances are, you fall into the category of heavy downloaders.

In addition to that, you have the option to use a captcha service such as DeathByCaptcha. Let them handle the captcha typing for you through jdownloader2. However, keep in mind that you may still encounter speed limitations and cooldown periods.

For DeathByCaptcha you will have to pay, I have not met any free services to enter captcha for you.
Or I may be missing something, please correct me if so.

jdownloader2 I use and these captchas sometimes piss me off (when 5-6 files and more need to download and even with a premium account you are required to enter them).

Reactions: nobis_c

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25