Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Give me spicy drama cd Recomendation!!

shirosetsu

New member
Oct 22, 2024
15
8
Recently i love drama cd with and extra spicy and special sound effects (if you know, you know hehe). More sound effects, the more i love it!!
Please give me some recomendations! my fav VA is Tachibana shinosuke or Koitsuda Renya, but i open to all your fav VA~~
 
If you like a lot of SE, I would recommend this audio 〜 チヒロくんの言うとおり〜 治安悪そうなお隣さんに間違って私のバイブが届いちゃったみたいです…玄関ですぐにドMを見抜かれて雑魚マンコよしよし中出し調教コース… (CV: 二回戦中) - RJ01263123
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rudy_2489
I'd suggest this one
執着系悪の組織幹部とドスケベ媚薬洗脳せっくす ~戦隊ヒロインが敵の濃厚種付けでかちんぽ攻撃でメス堕ちアクメキめる話~(cv:八神仙)
RJ01085999
 
Among the titles I've listened to recently, I'd recommend RJ01491216 and RJ01524938.
I also recommend works by Parasite Garden. They feature excellent sound effects that create a truly immersive experience.
 
If you like a lot of SE, I would recommend this audio 〜 チヒロくんの言うとおり〜 治安悪そうなお隣さんに間違って私のバイブが届いちゃったみたいです…玄関ですぐにドMを見抜かれて雑魚マンコよしよし中出し調教コース… (CV: 二回戦中) - RJ01263123
OMG! i've seen their promotion on twitter omg this looks delicious. It's been a while since last time i bought 二回戦中 drama cd~
thank you so much for the recommendation!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tirin
Among the titles I've listened to recently, I'd recommend RJ01491216 and RJ01524938.
I also recommend works by Parasite Garden. They feature excellent sound effects that create a truly immersive experience.
I agree!! Parasite garden always has a really good plot and Sound effects~ i love their works soooo muchhhhh
Thanks for your recommendation~~!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hayate Sasa
I'd suggest this one
執着系悪の組織幹部とドスケベ媚薬洗脳せっくす ~戦隊ヒロインが敵の濃厚種付けでかちんぽ攻撃でメス堕ちアクメキめる話~(cv:八神仙)
RJ01085999
Omg Yagami Sen's drama cd always have the best Sound effects, He also very talented for making sound effects for the spicy scene ~~
Thank you for the recommendation!! <3
 
I'm really into this one from 恋津田蓮也 → RJ01230281
But if you're looking for something with lots of SE, I'd recommend this one by my fav VA → RJ01394356