Gakuen 3 ~Karei Naru Etsujoku

kyuubi1

Dec 19, 2014
Just got release hoping someone has uploaded Gakuen 3 ~Karei Naru Etsujoku~ Immoral Edition, If you have and post the link then thank you for the help.

Thanks for the link rockleevk but am looking for the new Edition, maybe am looking or asking the wrong stuff. I don't know if it's a new updated full game or a DLC?

I've spotted the difference, it is not a new or updated version, it is a downlodable edition of the old game and it has DRM protection, i went to the official site to see info and the screenshots and minimum requirements were the same, and the difference i've seen was this, the game is a "digital edition with DRM protection", nothing else.

Edit: well, the sprites look there are a little more detail on it, but nothing else, i've compared the different front cover artwork, and the newer edition it is a little more "bright" and has some small improvements. That aside, the story, characters and other things on both websites look almost the same, take a look by yourself, maybe you'll spot something else:

http://www.bishop.gr.jp/products/gk3/index.html (old)
http://www.bishop.gr.jp/products/gk3ie/index.html (immoral edition)

-rockleevk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!