Samken

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2013
Original Title: ラブゼミ~恋の特別指導室
Romanji: Love Semi ~Koi no Tokubetsu Shidoushitsu~
Released Date: 2001/10/12
Company, Producer: GAIA
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=8484

Not having much luck in Share, it's a really small voiced game (110 mb i think). If you can find it i Appreciate it.

You can upload it on the usual Rapidgator/Uploaded/Uploadable/Turbobit if you want.

Last edited:
Bumping again. I'm close to 2 months with Share open, with no Luck. If i was in Japan now i would have brought this game really cheap (it costs just 300 yen)

Had to take the matter with my own hands. Imported and ripped the game. So i auto-fulfilled my own request....yay.

So if someone was for someway or reason looking for this game, take a look at my topic

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg