[FULFILLED] [REQUEST] [ensemble] Sofmap's "Original Digital Contents" for 乙女が彩る恋のエッセンス

albertwyy

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Apr 29, 2013
Official link: http://www.ensemble-game.com/13.otoiro/shop.html
Sofmap link: http://a.sofmap.com/product_detail/exec/_/sku=12887194/-/gid=AT01010000/-/aac=on

12887194_toku_02.JPG

Description of the contents (from the Sofmap page):
「乙女が彩る恋のエッセンス」のOP/ED ショート.ver・カラオケ.ver
アレンジBGMを含めた計6曲を収録しております。

Last edited:
Re: [REQUEST] [ensemble] Sofmap's "Original Digital Contents" for 乙女が彩る恋のエッセンス

So, this content CD includes only short and karaoke version of songs... With 6 BGM tracks. So, nothing interesting, because Ensemble will release the soundtrack at the end of November with full version of songs (and instrumental versions in the game sound mode, I think). So... That's all ^_^

So, this content CD includes only short and karaoke version of songs... With 6 BGM tracks. So, nothing interesting, because Ensemble will release the soundtrack at the end of November with full version of songs (and instrumental versions in the game sound mode, I think). So... That's all ^_^

Well, let's see if anyone will really release that, because neither 2DJ nor AS bought the original, so unless any one of them plans to buy the original+FD pack, there's no reason for them to buy the FD only.

Well, let's see if anyone will really release that, because neither 2DJ nor AS bought the original, so unless any one of them plans to buy the original+FD pack, there's no reason for them to buy the FD only.

Well, the W Pack was indeed released, but the soundtrack does NOT contain the karaoke and arrange versions of the songs. So, I will say this request is still valid.

Well, the W Pack was indeed released, but the soundtrack does NOT contain the karaoke and arrange versions of the songs. So, I will say this request is still valid.

Ensemble never release instrumental version of songs, by the way (don't know why). So, yeah... Even the game sound mode includes only short versions of songs. Will wait then.

Yeah, there is a public where we are uploading many visual novels soundtrack, usually 30% are exclusive. I think you can find something more interesting things here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?