[Clothing] FoolBoy Fashion Mods

FoolBoy

Timehunter
Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Going to concentrate my stuff in this one thread.
For starters, all my previous mods:
:loudverdict: THIS ONE GOT AN UPDATE/07/04/17
FoolBoy Fashion #00First step into the new generation with a nice selection of thight and shiny pants. Update 07/04/17: added tight jeans, one dark-blue and one beige. PW:7uPh2Jj9=Ue?6M3E
:loudverdict: THIS ONE GOT AN UPDATE/07/04/17
FoolBoy Fashion #01A nice selection of fancy nails. Of course with changeable colour. Update 07/10/17: new selections for previous ones, one complete new set and one selection for the toes. PW: 7ZtT#$L7mWndeg^3
FoolBoy Fashion #02Here comes the one and only, all famous shoe mod from my grotto. Heels n' Boots, & other fantastic shoes.
FoolBoy Fashion #03This time, we take the old and turn it fresh. You'll get the swimsuit and bikini in new shape and look. Moar ass 4 everyone!
FoolBoy Fashion #04Time for new and fancy accessories. Get a fine selection of chokers and necklaces, for your characters beautiful necks.
FoolBoy Fashion #05Time for new and fancy accessories. Get a fine selection of glasses for your characters beautiful eyes. Look serious, funny or whatever.
FoolBoy Fashion #06Time for new and fancy accessories. Again. Have some additional earrings for the perfect look. Show everyone how wealthy you are, by wearing those fine pieces.
FoolBoy Fashion #07Time for fancy and new accessories. Masks! Disguise yourself, while keeping your good look. Or hide your ugly face behind one. The choice is yours!
FoolBoy Fashion #08You know the drill, it's accessory time! It's cold outside, so wear a hat and keep your head warm and comfy. And cute looking.
Exclusive on foolsgrotto.blogspot. Muahahahahaha :mafiaboss:
FoolBoy Fashion #12Accessory is back! Lotta fancy bracelets. Looks good on wrists, ankles, fingers or neck. Have fun puttin em on.
Conditions:
Place the included folders into your game directory and overwrite when asked.
Issues:
- rare clipping issues
- ID conflicts, maybe
Comment:
Keep in mind, you'll have to adjust the accessories in position and size to make them fit the way you want them to, because i transferred them relatively loose.
Credit to the source; XNA@deviant@MoogleOutFitters
:loudverdict: THIS ONE IS A NEW ENTRY (ALSO THE ONES BELOW ARE) / 07/04/17
FoolBoy MakeUp #01In your face! Scars, blood and painting. Many of them. Spice up your look with 'em.
FoolBoy Monster #01No monster thus far? Well that needs to change! Go and pick up a monster. PW: S$^M^hE4SX-p-M8s
Credit to Skyrim/Bethesda
FoolBoy Mod #00This is a simple head and hair remover for males. Select NoHead under facial type and none under hair. This mod is essential for my monster mod. PW: &$?pBEFcfnTc$s5Z
FoolBoy Map #01A room from CastlevaniaLoS. Huge DarkSouls/Gothic vibe PW: Haxu$9GGW#nw$W$y
Credit to CLoS/Konami/MercurySteam
FoolBoy Fashion #13Very slick male armor from TERA. Included are neck feathers and a helmet.Exclusive for patrons on https://www.patreon.com/foolboy - muahahahahaha :mafiaboss:
Credit to TERA/Bluehole/EnMasse
No reposting! No reproduction! No linking!
In case of broken links, contact me.

Last edited:
Thanks Foolboy! We can never have enough accessories.

THANK YOU for the wrist accessories/bracelets! Shit, we needed these A LOT!

And yup, there's an ID conflict with:

360702_Elysium_hand_s02.unity3d [ 360702 ]
and
your foolboy_fashion_12

I'm glad you put them all in one thread! These are all amazing! Thanks so much for all your work Foolboy!

Good news everyone! I did some overdue maintaining. Check the first post for updates and new stuff.
Also bad news. I went on patreon. I know - buuu, you pig, etc. Well, there will still be free stuff you beggars.

Hello! Are you accepting commissions? I've been looking for a modder with skills that can make a specific modular costume for me, name a price! :D

Hello! Are you accepting commissions? I've been looking for a modder with skills that can make a specific modular costume for me, name a price! :D

Sorry but no. I really don't have the time to commit into commissions, it's just merely enough to do this hobbywise. And i'm full stock with my own modding-plans. But i can tell you a price, which could change that.
one-million-dollars.jpg

The first one doesn't work and if I copy it properly into the browser and download the file, it needs a password. Where can I find it? Am I blind?

If you visit FoolBoy' Patreon site you can find the password there. This is the link: https://www.patreon.com/foolboy

Thanks for jumping in, totally screwed my update here. Did a overhaul with links and passwords and i hope it works now. Also the map is now free for all, link&pw included.
PS: Did updated the nails mod. Tomorrow there also will be an update for my shoes mod (free4all).

Is it possible to add nails also to other categories like accessories, I love nails, but Im already using another item from gloves section.

Is it possible to add nails also to other categories like accessories, I love nails, but Im already using another item from gloves section.

Not at the moment. Eventuelly i'll include this in future releases.

Sorry but no. I really don't have the time to commit into commissions, it's just merely enough to do this hobbywise. And i'm full stock with my own modding-plans. But i can tell you a price, which could change that.
one-million-dollars.jpg
Dr-Evils-Laughing.gif

You've got some slot ID conflicts with your updated set of nails.

Truth to be told, i've no idea wtf i did wrong, it's still broken after my second edit. Visit my patreon page, the links there are working (and available for free in case someone has worries) and my fresh on base place, while my blog got little behind.

Reactions: Grimraven

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.