Corocoro, please re-upload Hagure Yuusha no Estetica episode 5 part 1, episode 6 part 1, OP01 and ED01 on File Factory. Please re-upload all these files on File Factory.

The scripts in the first six episodes got some error corrections. If you didn't notice any when watching, you'll probably be fine.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Hi corocoro,

sadly, all the RG links aren't working. Can you please re-upload the episodes and specials to RG. Thanks in advance :)

Hi corocoro,

thx for the re-upload, but there is something wrong with RG episode 01-06. The individual parts (1+2) have a different checksum. It's not possible to unzip them. It seems that only the part2 files are the right ones, they have the same checksum as the FF files.

but there is something wrong with RG episode 01-06. The individual parts (1+2) have a different checksum. It's not possible to unzip them. It seems that only the part2 files are the right ones, they have the same checksum as the FF files.
It's not possible to mix parts for encrypted files.

Yes, it's not possible. Thats the reason I can't unzip the file.

In this post the e.g. Ep01.part1 have the checksum "17455908" and Ep01.part2 have this "73F7748E".

And it's from 01-06. The other Files are OK.

neither are mine working from 1 till 6 i mean. The FF links got constant codes but the RG are different if you can please check again. Tried making them similar to the FF files but that didn't work either.

thank you!

Last edited:
neither are mine working from 1 till 6 i mean. The FF links got constant codes but the RG are different if you can please check again. Tried making them similar to the FF files but that didn't work either.

I was also trying to make them similar too xD
...didn't work :(

The parts from Ep 01-06 itself are wrong. January 2016 FFFansub released a BD batch. From Ep01-06 the script was improved, and corocoro updated the post with the new files. I checked the FFFansub side and as we thought, the files in the FF Post are the right ones. In the new RG upload, from EP01 - 06, there is either the .part1 or .part2 from the old release, and thats why it's not working.

Last edited:
One of the foibles of the new backup system, sorry about that. ~_~
Anyway, the links should be fixed and working now. And since it's not crypted after all, getting the corrected parts should suffice.

Reactions: typeface

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~