Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Favourite otome doujin circle?

redcatdream

New member
Dec 29, 2024
28
38
I'm curious about others' favourite Doujin circles for Otome ASMR and why are they your favourites? I'd love to hear people's opinions on such topic since I'm curious and would love to have suggestions, too!
My current favorites are:

  • ココノミカタ (Coconomikata) because they have the sweetest lovey-dovey releases and they have my almost no.1 VA 緑緑緑 (my true no.1 is Ishida Akira! but that's a different topic!) in so many of their works I just can't help but adore their works ~
  • BoneCage has so many great psychologically heavy & interesting plots. You could never go wrong with them in my humble opinion, but you must be brave of heart! Also they work Mr. 茶介 to the bone, indeed! lol
Another honorable (but ungodly) mentions are:
  • がるまにオリジナル(乙女)
  • HoneyParfum (ハニパル)
Looking forward for everyone's opinion ~♡