Female:

• Oohara, Sayaka
  • Sawashiro, Miyuki
  • Satou, Satomi
  • Hikasa, Yoko

Our favourites are nearly identical.

Male:
  • Sugita Tomokazu: Amazing voice for comedic characters:
    Hoshi (Arakawa), Aizawa Yuuichi (Kanon 2006), Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi), Joesph Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures 2012)
  • Nakamura Yuuichi: One of my first memorable male leads. Can recognize this guy easily. Great snarky attitude he can put up and can easily bring on an irritated tone:
    Okazaki Tomoya (Clannad), Oreki Houtarou (Hyouka), Kousaka Kyousuke (Oreimo),
  • Okiayu Ryotaro: Because Furukawa Akio (Clannad). That's it. He's makes Akio that awesome.
  • Miyano Mamoru: Mad Scientist Okabe. That's a winner on its own too.

Female:
  • Oohara Sayaka: Her friendly yet mature voice hits a soft spot. Also because she makes two of my waifus the way they are:
    Alicia Florence (Aria), Ichihara Yuuko (xxxHolic).
  • Arai Satomi: Shirai Kuroko (Index/Railgun). Everything about my fondness for Kuroko is because of her VA's ability to do a wide range of personalities for a single character.
  • Kitamura Eri: Like Satomi, her range of amusing personas she can make with her voice alone is superb, especially the crazy girl Juri Han (Street Fighter IV):
    Yui (Angel Beats) (best example), Suzutsuki Kanade (Mayo Chiki), Kawashima Ami (Toradora).
  • Sawashiro Miyuki: makes a wonderfully (and sometimes) alluring voice of a woman I find pleasure in hearing:
    Maria (Arakawa), Karanomori Shion (Psycho-Pass), Itou Serika (Space Brothers), Canaan (Canaan).
  • Saito Chiwa: The quiet demeanor yet condescending tone of Senjougahara Hitagi is like no other. Fora show like Monogatari that is dialogue driven, we spend lots of time appreciating what the voice actors do to keep each episode engaging. Senjou's voice is one of the reasons.
  • Kayano Ai: Cute tsundere that is Ibara Mayaka (Hyouka). I actually like her voice for j-pop songs moreso than her VA work:
    Anohana ED, Hyouka ED, Unbreakable Machine Doll ED

Honourable mentions:
  • Nogowa Sakura: did a ballin' job switching between a squeaky moe popstar idol to an engrossing loud-mouthed frustrated "female-dog" with Luna (Seto no Hanayome).
  • Marina Inoue: Simply for her boyish voice.
    Mikazuki Yozora (Haganai), Laura Bodewig (Infinite Stratos).
  • Hanazawa Kana: for getting so many roles in the past few years. I actually dislike her voice for that one single voice she deploys for the majority of shows she gets in. The only reason she's up here anyway is because of her long-winded vent portrayed by a frustrated Sengoku Nadeko in Monogatari 2nd Season's episode 14. It was BRILLIANT.

Will save English voice actors for another time.

Female :
- Inoue Kikuko
- Tamura Yukari
- Hikasa Yoko
- Imai Asami

Male :
- Sugita Tomokazu
- Nakamura Yuuichi
- Wakamoto Norio
- Kamiya Hiroshi

My Favorite Male Seiyuus : Kaji Yuuki, KENN, Fukuyama Jun, Shimono Hiro, Suzumura Kenichi, Yoshino Hiroyuki, Namikawa Daisuke, etc :blushing:

My fav are :

Male:
Mamoru Miyano
Kamiya Hiroshi
Ishida Akira

Female:

Hanazawa Kana
Sawashiro Miyuki
Paku Romi

But i also like Ono Daisuke, Jun Fukuyama, Suwabe Junichi, Kaji Yuki and Toshiyuki Toyonaga! :3

Currently it's
Male: Seki Tomokazu, Sakurai Takahiro, Ohsaka Ryouta, Hanae Natsuki, Matsuoka Yoshitsugu
Female: Sawashiro Miyuki, Hanazawa Kana, Itou Shizuka, Hikasa Youko, Kugimiya Rie

Male:
-Hayashi Nobutoshi
-Takagi Wataru
-Fukuyama Jun
-Sugita Tomokazu
-Nakamura Yuuichi

Female:
-Yui Horie
-Noto Mamiko
-Inoue Marina
-Itou Shizuka
-Kobayashi Yu
-Inoue Kikuko
-Ito Kanae
-Tamura Yukari
-Hanazawa Kana
-kugimiya Rie
-Hirano Aya
& Akiko Yajima
I know I'm Forgetting a few.. but those are my fav VAs.

Male: Taniyama Kishow; Nakamura Yuuichi; Tomoaki Maeno; KENN; Tatsuhisa Suzuki; Aoi Shouta; Umehara Yuichiro; Ono Yuuki

Female: Kugimiya Rie; Hanazawa Kana; Sawashiro Miyuki

Here are my favs:

-female seiyuu:
Miyu MATSUKI

and my favorite characters she voiced were:

Anna Nishikinomiya - from Shimoneta
Isugi Saginomiya - from the Hayate no Gotoku series
Cthuko - from the Haiyore! Nyaruko-san series
Flora Nanadan - from Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
*R.I.P. She will remain my favorite female voice actress for all times*

- male seiyuu:
Hiro SHIMONO

and my favorite characters he voiced were:

Keima "The Capturing God" Katsuragi - from The World God Only Knows series
Kenshi Masaki - from Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
Hanzou "Lucifer" Urushihara - from Hataraku Maou sama
Yuusuke Tanimura - from Kuroko no Basket series
..and many, many, many more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.