Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan | A Record of a Mortal's Journey to Immortality - 76 Eps [Ongoing][720p/1080p]

votinh

Trusted Member
Uploader
Oct 22, 2017
256736.jpg

Main TitleFanren Xiuxian Chuan: Feng Qi Tian Nan (a15425)
Official Title
凡人修仙传 风起天南
TypeWeb, 8 episodes
Year25.07.2020 until 22.08.2020
SeasonSummer 2020
Tagsaction, adventure, fantasy, novel

A poor and ordinary boy from a village joins a minor sect in Jiang Hu and becomes an Unofficial Disciple by chance. How will Han Li, a commoner by birth, establish a foothold for himself in in his sect? With his mediocre aptitude, he must successfully traverse the treacherous path of cultivation and avoid the notice of those who may do him harm. This is a story of an ordinary mortal who, against all odds, clashes with devilish demons and ancient celestials in order to find his own path towards immortality.

source: Wuxia World

Ep 01-46 (720p)
Onedrive Folder 1
Onedrive Folder 2
Ep 47-68 (1080p)
Mediafire Folder
Ep 69-76 (1080p)

Mediafire Folder

The quality I collect is not consistent because the torrents on nyaa is kind of scattering all over so I got lazy here and there... hope I will update a better rel another day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.