Extraction Question

S

Starless

Hello friends,

I'm currently attempting to extract the character portraits from いいなり美人 (iinari-bijin) games. According to the game info listed on DMM it seems their made in something called "Live Studios"

All of the games I've tried to extract data from come as an .exe file with a live.dll, along with a folder containing .jpgs of the H-Scenes with an html viewer. I've tried using crass, linking the dll to the exe while I extract data from it, but all I ever get is the "Starting... ... DONE" treatment, which usually means I'm doing something wrong, or it's simply beyond crass's capabilities.

That aside, I did have some luck with Westside's MediaExtractor. For some of the later games in their Barbaria series I was able to extract .jpgs of the sfx overlays, and on the fourth game I was even able to get .jpgs of the character sprites. However, I can't do much with them since they have no alpha channel and removing the black background for each individual picture is beyond the scope of my patience and ability.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I know there's data in there that can be ripped out, I just don't know how to get at it, and what I can get out comes out in the wrong format.

Has anyone ever worked with anything similar to this?

The specific games I'm trying to extract data from are

[いいなり美人] 暴虐将軍バーバリア ~侵略された王国、屈辱の占領下~

[いいなり美人] 暴虐将軍バーバリアII ~帝国の逆襲!?~

[いいなり美人] 暴虐覇王バーバリアJr. ~冷酷非道王による強制ハーレム国家~

[いいなり美人] 暴虐覇王バーバリアJr.II ~反乱軍陵辱鎮圧と究極近親サバト~

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload