[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION];

Requesting reupload of Evetaku's version of Attack on Titan from episode 1-18 please.

Since you only have Evetaku's stored.

Thanks Kayllin :)

[MENTION=52674]Kayllin[/MENTION]; Files replaced. Man, they got this series good. And this isn't the only version I stored, just the one most similar to the one you asked to be replaced before.

Reactions: Kayllin
[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; thanks, really appreciated for reuploading anime :), all good I downloaded the first 4 episodes for coalgirls bluray for this series, suppose should keep consistency :)

It seems they've removed file factory links again :(. Having a hell of a time finding 16-25.

Which ones? Tested a random link and it was working just fine.

Which ones? Tested a random link and it was working just fine.

I'm sorry, there must be something wrong with the file factory download manager. If I don't use it I can download them. Thanks.

Aww, they just posted to their site that they stopped supporting it.

FileFactory Turbo No Longer Supported
Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Hi corocoro screens look good but since the source's HDTV Coalgirls seems like better choice wht u say?

Coalgirls uses EveTaku's translation plus video and audio from the BluRays - so yeah, they're a better choice. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.