Eroge with popular protagonist

Kaorul

Sep 27, 2014
Hello,

I am looking for a few eroge where the MC is popular with the girl and where they are trying to seduce him.

For exemple, I know Doutei na Joshi-tachi to Boku, the Saimin Riajuu from C:Drive...

I'll be waiting for your recommendation, Thanks.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Normally is not used because it will be boring,you can find hundred of visual novel with the harem tipe popular protagonist have all the girls so any visual novel is good because is what you are looking.
Now if you want an ADV of that type is kinda difficult.
The only ADV that comes to my mind is a PSP galge Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawai Wake ga Nai Portable you have to be more specific in what you are looking because if you want something like your description the only thing you will find are visual novels,so be more specific in what you are looking it is ADV,VN or galge (your description is basically from galge and visual novels)

you can search in VNDB with tag "Popular Protagonist"

There are hundreds of visual novels with popular protagonist this is why i asked him "what you are lookin for" he has to be more specific because almost every visual novel is about a popular protagonist now if his looking for an ADV or other type than he has to be more specific.
I remembered some titles
.- Kodomo Milk Parfait
.- Mika Gambaru
.- Super Trainer J
.- Otama
Those are some that come to my mind and those are lolige so if you want ADV with popular protagonist the only ones you will find are lolige

Last edited:
There are hundreds of visual novels with popular protagonist this is why i asked him "what you are lookin for" he has to be more specific because almost every visual novel is about a popular protagonist

sorry for the late late reply, just want to "correct" something..

not all protagonist considered popular even thought he is surrounded by many heroines. popular protagonist is like :
Takeshita Katsuya from Kono Koi, Seishun ni Yori., he is kinda popular because he is ace pitcher in his baseball club and at least in his official description.
also Ren from Koi Suru Kimochi no Kasanekata, he is considered popular mainly from his status and looks, also his actions.
Nishikido Shinichi from Ecchi de Hentai! Yakimochi Ojou-sama!!, he is popular because his looks and he is well know barista in town, especially among girls.

sorry for my bad English~

All protagonist are popular if he is surrounded by girls then he is popular,because in a dark game that i wont mention the title the protagonist is the ace of the soccer team,he has the good looks but none of the girls in game will get close to him so instead he just capture the girl rape her and dispose her (maybe he killed the girl because is not seen on game again as with every girl it happens) this is why i said most protagonist are popular because if he is a looser then the game would be boring there is one game that has tons of choices the girls in game try to get close to you but in the end it depend on your choices so if you choose wrong you will activate the weirdest route of all (not learning japanese in that time made me see that route) but that route would make you have nightmares for a long time.
Remember all lolige are with popular protagonist,the rest applies the same, the exceptions are the games with heroine protagonist.
If you dont want to take choice go for VN instead of ADV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799
RJ136256 ver 1.03