[EOS]Cooperation on Shangri-La DriveX

black Bacon

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2023
~ Greetings~
Have you heard about Shangri-La Drive?
Shangri-La Drive is an adult browser game distributed by DMM.
The main characters are 3D and the adult scenes are of high quality.
img_character_cg_0603.jpg
img_character_cg_0701.jpg
img_character_cg_0802.jpg

However, since the service was launched, there have been a series of problems with the difficulty level and training balance, and we will be closing the service next month.
Therefore, we wanted to record these scenes on video and share them with you. However, you will not be able to acquire all the characters.
Limited pickup characters usually line up in the gacha after a certain period of time, but since the gacha is a dark pot with no rarity guarantee, it is difficult to prioritize all of them even if there are some left over.

If you play this game and have a character you don't have, please help.
I am new to this type of decision making so if you have any recommendations on which sites to follow to share videos, please let me know.

The service ended on January 12...
All of the characters in our possession have been recorded and uploaded.
Due to account lock, the mega link is scheduled to die around May of this year.
Torrent Magnet URI: GET THIS TORRENT
Sukebei Link
Here are the scenes which I think are missing. Feel free to change the filenames as appropriate.
https://mega.nz/folder/CKRw1QTD#8ZetLYprNx18S-ZhmA3f0w

I've uploaded the videos in HEVC format for size reasons. I still have the original recordings for Eltrinde c1 and Gina c3, but as they exceed the file size allowed to free users on MEGA, it may be difficult to upload them.

I hope the format in which the videos were recorded is acceptable. As I was doing this for my own use, I didn't follow any particular standard, but I still tried to record all content available.

I hope it is useful!

Last edited:
I would be deeply disappointed if this remarkable work wasn't preserved somehow. It's exceptionally rare to encounter erotic 3D renderings of such high commercial quality.

You can rip and put all video to mega.co.nz and post the link here.

I would be deeply disappointed if this remarkable work wasn't preserved somehow. It's exceptionally rare to encounter erotic 3D renderings of such high commercial quality.

You can rip and put all video to mega.co.nz and post the link here.
mega, I guess it depends on storage expansion by invitation.
I'll consider it as an option.

I'm currently recording CG of sub-characters, so I'm sure I'll be able to exceed 20GB.

mega, I guess it depends on storage expansion by invitation.
I'll consider it as an option.

I'm currently recording CG of sub-characters, so I'm sure I'll be able to exceed 20GB.
I didn't know about the OBS specification to record at the specified size regardless of window size... I'll have to re-record everything.
The sub-characters alone might be more than 20GB for sure.

May be multiple mega co.nz account or something, it's important to upload, then someone will store it and make a torrents.

I can make a torrents and put it up somewhere and seed it for a year or about.

As mentioned above, the main character is not finished and needs to be prepared.
Also, whether this is a summary until the end of service or something that was planned before the end of service, the last event starting tomorrow will determine everything about this project.

Should I translate the file names?
I have translated the uploaded file from its original name, but honestly I am not sure if it is correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: shingetsutanaw
All the 300,000 gacha rocks I had saved up until now melted away...
The result was that I couldn't get them all.
I may still be able to retrieve them depending on the stones distributed until the end of the season, but I'm going to record the characters I currently have on hand.

Meimei(Part of the)

The reason I said I needed to prepare again is that I didn't have everything, but also because there was a system that increased the audio of the scene when the level limit was opened using the same character.
I was going to record this version as a difference, but it would be impossible to record all of them as a result of this one.

Last edited:
...The main characters will be long and might go 100 GB in raw form.
I meant 100GB overall, not 100GB by itself, sorry for the lack of words.
I'd like to keep it for re-encoding for the video site, though.

Last edited:
I don't really know what choice do we have though?
I don't know the specifications of other video sites, so I'm working on the assumption that the video site I'm using "re-encodes the video to garbage quality even if it's high quality".
I just wanted to be careful because sometimes I see videos where you can see the haze even in 1080p, maybe they compress it at the posting stage.

ah yes, you should keep the raw file if at all possible. Mega only allow you to do 50GB of total storage space once, so may be you can create two mega account (using different browser, perhaps) posting the links here.

ah yes, you should keep the raw file if at all possible. Mega only allow you to do 50GB of total storage space once, so may be you can create two mega account (using different browser, perhaps) posting the links here.
Is 50 GB a free account? As far as I registered, it's 20GB. So I've prepared several accounts.
I'll see if I can find something else I missed.
Hmm...Even if I synchronize folders, I can only overstep the limit by one file, which is difficult to do when the total size is 100 GB...
The only means left is multiple accounts.

Last edited:
Test to see if you can overstep the upper limit.
If I could download this file, I wouldn't have to create an account like a fool.
sample(Note that the real file is much bigger.)

I was be able to download the file and the zip is extracted without issue.

Now we know we can overstep the upload limit. I'll also zip the sub character files that were uploaded.
The problem is the download limit... sorry, but you're going to have to be patient with that.

I was be able to download the file in a single go. over my quota by 50gb lol. Mega allows free user to download 6gb every 8h or so I think.

I'm seriously sorry, but the character who got all the costumes is going to 300, and with all the other missing characters, we're going to reach 1t.
All I can say is just bear with it.

If there is one trick to this, it would be to find someone who can analyze this, since we have the game data.

Last edited:
First of all happy new year to you.

gotcha, I'll prepare 1TB with some seeding bandwidth for this.

First of all happy new year to you.
Happy New Year to you too.
As for our progress, we were lucky enough to have two characters, including the differential voice.
Other than that, we are short one or two costumes...

The event ends around today, and the key is how to secure and record the characters in the remaining days before the end.
If there had been an offline function, we could have calmly decided on a shooting format and saved a few GB, but since there was no announcement at all, we had no choice but to take the plunge and shoot as we saw fit.

main character:
Naamil
Sorry, I had one problem with Naamil's c1.
The c1 is designed so that if you have two outfits, you can seamlessly watch two different scenes, but the last part of each of these is different, and the guy who shot the video only shot one of the versions.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 07-48-01.png
Screenshot 2024-01-03 07-47-32.png

This is what's in the video.   This is the one I didn't video.

What do we do?
If you film it the same way as the current c1, it'll take up more space, and if you split it up, one of them will lose the beginning.
Should I make a single version separate from c1?
I don't have a problem with Meimei because it's structured to go to the end and then to the next part.

... No, maybe a split is not necessary.
It won't flow as fluently, but I can go back from the last scene and watch the next outfit from start to finish.
I was too focused on the flow from in to out.
glad i found.

Correction of c1:Naamil

Last edited:
Reactions: jack50285945
The end of the stone distribution... and the lack of costumes as a result.
Brenda x 1(c3)
Yoon x 1(c3)
Eltrinde×2(c1)
Gina×1(c3)
It's impossible to fill this hole anymore. Very disappointed.
Let's get to the finishing touches.

Hello again! I apologize for my absence; I was ill for two days. There are times when we must acknowledge that something is already satisfactory. I can relate to the feeling of frustration, being a hoarder myself, but it is a part of life. Despite that, I truly value your contributions to the world.

I believe your remarkable collection, "The Black Bacon collection of Shangri-La DriveX," will continue to exist in someone's hard drive. Perhaps, from time to time, that person may even find (ejaculate) great pleasure from it.

That's what I'm going to name it when we are done here and upload the torrent lol

I don't think I have a choice. If this were a long-term title, it would be impossible.
I'm surprised I've managed to get this far on my own. I've come this far with only one thought in my mind, that it's a waste.
Now I just have to hope that the way it was filmed was right, and that there's nothing that will make the viewer feel uncomfortable.

Thanks for the advice.
Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls