Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Earphones or headphones for Otome CDs? 🎧

I use earphones too! They're so much more comfortable for listening while lying in bed, and the binaural audio feels super close and intimate

I know exactly what you mean! The way you can hear every little breath right in your ear is just irresistible, isn't it? 🥰🎧💕
 
I used to listen with headphones but when I bought a hq earphone and lay sideways I never looked back hahaha 😆

You found earphones with sound quality that surpasses headphones! 🤩 I hope I can find a pair like that someday soon too! 🥰🎧💕
 
I tried headphone but it was so uncomfortable! I also don't like the in-ear type earphones. I currently just use cheap regular earphone.

Open-ear earphones are the most comfortable for long listening sessions, aren't they? 🥰 I use in-ear ones, but sometimes my ears still feel a little uncomfortable when I wake up. I've gotten used to it, though, haha. 😂🎧💕
 
  • Like
Reactions: starlight7
I prefer using headphones.
I think the sense of immersion would be better (If the headphones have good sound quality).

I like how headphones create this little world of your own around your ears, almost like you're cut off from the outside world. 🥰 They also have a different sound compared to earphones. Plus, headphones tend to offer better sound quality than earphones, so I think they're definitely worth considering! 🎧💕
 
When using a laptop, I use earphones except for headphones.
Since wired sound is better than wireless, I'm thinking about buying wired earphones too😊

That's true! With wired earphones, you don't have to worry about charging them, which makes things so much easier too. 🥰 But since there aren't many wired earphones with noise cancellation, I had a hard time finding ear tips that fit my ears perfectly so I could get as immersed in the audio as possible, haha! 😂🎧💕
 
I use earphones because headphones tend to make my outer ears hurt. I find in-ear earphones immersive, but they can get painful too, so maybe the size isn't right for me. I guess it's important to find the right size and material for the ear tips!

It was really difficult to find ear tips that fit my ears perfectly, but now that I've found the right ones, I'm so happy with them! I hope you find your perfect fit soon too! 🥰🎧💕
 
  • Like
Reactions: hashi
Definitely earphones! I love listening to drama CDs in bed, just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful voices in peace 🥹💕 I often end up falling asleep while listening, so earphones are much more comfortable for me! That way, I can even keep hearing those beautiful voices in my dreams hehe ♡

I know, I totally get you! 🥹💕 There's something so blissful about drifting off to sleep while listening to a drama CD, so earphones that are comfortable enough to fall asleep with are truly a treasure! 🥰🎧✨
 
I use AirPods Pro, but if anyone has recommendations for good headphones, let me know!

I use a Razer gaming headset myself, but Sony headphones seem to be pretty popular in this thread, so I'd recommend checking those out! 🥰 I hope you find a pair you really love! 🎧💕
 
  • Like
Reactions: laminate
Earphone liker here! Headphones are uncomfortable since I'm a broke glasses wearer, so I've never really used them much. Also, earphones are very convenient to carry around, though I'm not a fan of airpods and other wireless versions because they're too easy to lose...

I'm a glasses wearer too, so I totally understand how uncomfortable it can be to wear headphones with glasses! And I couldn't agree more with you about the advantages of earphones! 🥰🎧💕
 
I watched anime and listened to some cds at my PC with my headphones, but wired earbuds if I want to listen to cds on my bed before I go to sleep there or for my handheld game sessions. Then I tried IEM from AE, but I didn't notice a huge difference in audio quality or not apart from being way more stiff.

Although I have wireless Bluetooth earbuds but I just rely on them for music since I don't want to deal with constantly pairing them often between devices, so I went back to wired ones.

I agree with everything you said! 🥰 I use Bluetooth earbuds when I'm out, but at home, I prefer wired earphones or headphones since I don't have to worry about charging them. And when I'm going to sleep, I use earphones too. Each type has its own advantages, so I think using different ones depending on the situation is the best way to go! 🎧💕✨
 
  • Like
Reactions: laminate
I'm honestly jealous that you can wear headphones while lying down! 😂 I switch between headphones and earphones too, but they both have their own advantages, so I think using both depending on the situation is the best solution! 🥰🎧💕
Yeah, earphones always fall off my ears whenever I use them while lying down lmao 😂
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: laminate and Riz.
I also recommend Audio-Technica.
They also have ear-hook headphones, it's comparatively comfortable to use this while lying in bed.☺️
Oh, ear-hook ones sound super comfy for bed! I'll definitely look into Audio-Technica. Thanks for the recommendation!