[MENTION=124564]Bushmasta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23092]crimson2006[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Reactions: crimson2006
[MENTION=113289]arsenicblade[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

On FF, you have some missing files:
- e19 part 2
- e01 part 1

If I encounter any more I'll let you know.

You've got some more links down.
- e02 part 3 (either there's a part 3 or it wouldn't extract)
- e08 part 2
- e06 part 1
- e05 part 2
Thanks for the speedy responses!

Anything else? Revisiting threads is a drain on my already limited free time, so I'd rather have one complete report than a dozen incomplete ones.

That's all of it for this thread.

The problem with the FF links is that they don't even show up as offline in my manager-- they just don't even show up at all, compared to some of the RG links which show up when they're offline. However, RG is horrendously worse when it comes to download limits than FF, so I prefer FF.

So, in practice, it's impossible to tell whether the third part of something is actually missing. I have to download the first two parts and then say, "okay, it won't extract." It's extremely inconvenient for me as well, since I have to get all of the parts again when you re-up a new version.

The only alternative would be to comb through these links by hand, and there's 300+ of them. I'm sure you wouldn't waste your time doing that either.

Last edited:
No, I would like people to use the link checkers in my signature which do give an accurate representation of link status whereas third-party tools often fail. :P
Of course, an ordered, easily readable representation of dead links isn't to be scoffed at either. ;)
Anyway, links replaced.

Reactions: shrimpy95
The archives are damaged or require a password for:
- e02
- e08

I tried the transfer twice in case something went wrong the first time, but it still didn't extract.
Did you set a password by accident?

There's no password on them and a test download showed them extracting fine. Make sure your copy of WinRar is up-to-date or use 7-Zip to extract the files.

I've tried with multiple extracting utilities, including p7zip (macOS port of 7zip) through terminal as well as BetterZip (which extracts virtually everything) and Keka. All of them give me fatal errors upon extraction. There are no updates available for these applications.

Here's a list of the CRC32s, just in case something went wrong with the download:

Code:
[Doki]_Ranma_-_002_(960x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC)_[BB866269]_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.7z.001	A95AB476
[Doki]_Ranma_-_002_(960x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC)_[BB866269]_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.7z.002	C37BEFBF
[Doki]_Ranma_-_002_(960x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC)_[BB866269]_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.7z.003	40CFDBAA
[Doki]_Ranma_-_008_(960x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC)_[E9EC61E1]_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.7z.001	C472C606
[Doki]_Ranma_-_008_(960x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC)_[E9EC61E1]_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.7z.002	267501FD
[Doki]_Ranma_-_008_(960x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC)_[E9EC61E1]_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.7z.003	7AF92480

Well, turns out I made a mistake here. The crc32s checked out in terminal for the parts, but then I realized you listed the crc32 of a part 3... Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your time. :P

All episodes and specials are offline on Rapidgator. Could you please replace them? Thank you admin

ED 1, 2, and 4 and OP 1 are down on FF.

Thanks again! :8 (You're the shadesiest.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/