Open the links in a new tab and follow the instructions displayed.

Admin Corocoro, Episode 3 part 2 , Ep14 part 1 , Ep16 part 2 , Ep17 part 2 ,Ep 19 part 1 link are dead. filefactory and rapidgator link doesn't work , can replaced? Thanks.:)

The FF special links for another world, NCED, and PV 1 and 2 are all dead please reupload.

thanks for the uploads i DL'd this awhile back
however how did you make this anime dual audio
was it with the program you uploaded?
i want to make some of my animes dual audio since most japanese rips are 1080p and the english dub are not
i ripped the audio from an anime however when i put it on the video that i am dubbing its off sync
however i checked that the audio and Both have the same time length
how can i make the audio both in sync will this program make it easier or do i need to make it sync with Adobe premire?

A guy known as "joseole99" synced the English audio for Doki's old 8bit release, which has the same (Japanese) audio as this one. Having already synced files, it wasn't that hard to remux them.
Anyway, you'd have to ask him how he did it - which might be a tad difficult since he retired a while ago.

yo coro, thanks for the series. :) but link down on ep3(both filefactory & rapidgator), i was getting "server overload" message for few days(on filefactory) :( hope u can re-up~ ;)

[MENTION=31270]quagga[/MENTION]; joseole99 retired a long time ago and I do now know how to contact him. As far as I know, he never registered here.
If it's about the English audio, the necessary links are in the Specials section.

Hi there,

it seems like the RG links are down (I checked the links for episode 1-10 they are all down for sure). I would appreciate it, if you could reupload them.
Thank you so much for having uploaded this series in the first place!

Regards

hello
episode 6 part 1 and 13 part 2 on filefactory are dead.

could you please reupload them?

thank you

Please fix: Clannad_-_06_(1920x1080_Hi10P_BD_FLAC)_[48ADAF35]_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part1.rar
FileFactory & Rapidgator is Down.

All rapidgator episodes and specials are down, please reupload links when you can, thank you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.