Does anyone have ビフレストの魔物娼館Plus update?

Having the same issue right now.
From what I've read (rather, scrapped) from the patch notes, it seems there is a couple of bugs right now :
- Game can crash whenever, anywhere. Can be because of sound; try turing all off, AND edit config.ini to put voice to 0.
- Game can crash after you upgrade too much your rooms, or have too many characters; 21 of either may make it crash, try not to upgrade rooms too much, or get too many characters.
- Game WILL crash it seems when your club ranks up during a night, from 9 to 10 (or is it 10 to 11?) I've confirm it, and am stuck on this one right now, not sure what can you do, as I assume you get club experience only from the customers at night...
- There is a couple of other bugs I don't understand the meaning translating rougly the japanese other than those 3, sorry.

Anyway, it seems there is both a 1.01 and 1.02 version for the add-on, but it's so recent it's hard to put your hand on them it seems. We'll see with time, I guess, and hope for the best...

Having the same issue right now.
From what I've read (rather, scrapped) from the patch notes, it seems there is a couple of bugs right now :
- Game can crash whenever, anywhere. Can be because of sound; try turing all off, AND edit config.ini to put voice to 0.
- Game can crash after you upgrade too much your rooms, or have too many characters; 21 of either may make it crash, try not to upgrade rooms too much, or get too many characters.
- Game WILL crash it seems when your club ranks up during a night, from 9 to 10 (or is it 10 to 11?) I've confirm it, and am stuck on this one right now, not sure what can you do, as I assume you get club experience only from the customers at night...
- There is a couple of other bugs I don't understand the meaning translating rougly the japanese other than those 3, sorry.

Anyway, it seems there is both a 1.01 and 1.02 version for the add-on, but it's so recent it's hard to put your hand on them it seems. We'll see with time, I guess, and hope for the best...

I think the newer version came on 10/11 and they said they fixed it but I don't see anyone with the update yet.

The update 1.01 solved the issues indeed.

Though yeah, the game is mostly the same, some small changes, 6 new girls with their Cg's, and a whole lot I still don't understand.

Also, the new game+ mode make it even more broken, and without many bonuses, it's possible to reach the cap of money even long before the end of the game.

Still fun.
Waiting for next patch for content now !

I don't think there is much more in the 1.02.
One bug fix only, I believe.

Though I must say; those achievements are kinda hard to get for some.
I found the list for the hidden achievements though, if anyone cares :

・すごく…満足です…      売春で満足度500%を達成する (prostitution 500%; having multiple bonuses on one customer, probably pure luck, fox girl skill may help I think?)
・精子エクスターミネーター   累計300人搾精完了する(Ver1.02現在、正常にカウントされてないようです)(300 customers in all? Only oral, if the game make difference? Not sure.)
・これがわたしのご主人様    「メイドの心得」状態の3人を所持 (3 people in "knowledge of maid" state. I believe it's either an item; or one of the skill, maybe the spider girl skill?)
・Monster Farm         卵、キノコを全て集める (harvest one of every eggs AND mushroom, pretty sure you need each of normal+varient girl for that)
・おしっこれくしょん      「お漏らし癖」状態の3人を所持 (have 3 people in "leaking habit" state. Probably for the girls that have urine scene, like the Aubaune, Wolf girl... Not sure who is third, should check that)
・ハイエンドアナルマニアックス 「肛虐嗜好」状態の3人を所持 (have 3 people in "conscious taste" state. See above, though not sure what is it, or who have it.)
・おもちゃで遊ぼう       「ローター装着中」の3人を所持 (have 3 girls with rotors toy at once?)
・薬に頼るなんて、最低ね…!  「媚薬」を累計20回使用した (20 total Aphrodisiac item uses (pink bottle, not the antivirus one))
・エロ本の知識を実践するやつ  「エッチな本」を累計20回使用した (20 total horny book/magazine uses)
・プレイしてくれてありがとう  エキスパートモードをクリア (clear expert mode)
・実績ポイントなんか貰っても… ハードモードを周回要素なしでクリア] (I believe it is clear hard mode WITHOUT any new game+ point spent

Also, out of boredom and after trying to understand the game for myself, I ended up translation mostly everything needed, and put it in a pastebin doc I made here if anyone need.
Out of the issue there is with the bugs, and the bugued trophees/achievement, I can probably anwser question if people have any !

Cya !

I also have table of cheat engine of the game.
including
Money, Number of actions you can do per night, numbers of item you have, each one of them and each green and blue bar for each monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?