Doctor, Speculum, Simulation Style Game Recommendation please.

Bakar13

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2016
Hello everyone. I am currently looking for a new game like Miconisomi's Love Raper! Maki x Examination Room. Ive played all of Miconisomi's work that I can find including Rinkan and Insult Order as well. What I find I keep wanting more of is the Doctor's Office play. Bonus points for having Speculum and Thermometer, even more bonus points for expanding on those two even more than Maki did. I prefer 3D Simulation style, Im not a big fan of most 2D VN games, unless the 2D is just the cutscenes and story and the action is still 3d animated.

P.S. I suppose I should mention that Ive played most of Illusion's work as well. I don't remember them having a doctor themed game, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.