madhater New member Elite 乙女 May 15, 2021 67 611 Yesterday at 2:08 AM #276 No, I prefer to use the official MC name or even use another name. Even though I have an OC or persona character, I rarely use them in otome games.
No, I prefer to use the official MC name or even use another name. Even though I have an OC or persona character, I rarely use them in otome games.
aned New member Sep 20, 2026 11 6 Yesterday at 5:09 PM #277 both. not throughout the whole game tho there are just a few dialogues where i selfinsert
bloomieLoomie New member 乙女 Aug 18, 2026 52 35 Today at 7:03 AM #278 I self insert to a certain extent, It depends on the game. If they give me a named MC and a set appearance I can't customize, I have to play as the mc. But I'm open to more self insert one too.
I self insert to a certain extent, It depends on the game. If they give me a named MC and a set appearance I can't customize, I have to play as the mc. But I'm open to more self insert one too.