Do you own a gun?

I do but I haven't touched it for 9 years, its probably rotten now... (I should check it)

Ain't any gun. But we got an old single barrel, breach loading shotgun that was belong to my grandpa. My dad is the current owner of that gun.

Unless if you wanna include airgun and airsoft. I got a JG's M4A1 AEG.
950164-24TRFW3.jpg
The brown sling on the gun is a Magpul MS2 Multi Mission Sling.
The scope in the picture had been replace with a smaller, compact red dot scope.
I'm in the process of replacing the body with a full metal one. Just waiting for the 'all clear' from my supplier.

A red dot is not a scope. A red dot is a reflex sight. A scope enhances the target with lens. A sight does not.

On topic, I own a Colt 1911 Commander and a Glock 23

A red dot is not a scope. A red dot is a reflex sight. A scope enhances the target with lens. A sight does not.

On topic, I own a Colt 1911 Commander and a Glock 23
I see. Thanks for the info.
BTW, got pictures of them?

Why do people own guns? I can not fathom why they would own them. It's a paradox, here in America you can own all the guns you want...but when it comes to firing..you can only do it at gun ranges or in self defense. The whole idea gives me the impression of the gun owner living in fear of themselves.
Most gun owners that have lots of firearms have them not because they're afraid for their life. It's more like a hobby, just like those tank collectors. Real tanks that fully operational, except maybe not for their gun, but still fully armed and operational battle station tanks.
Same for with those car collectors. Why do they need all those cars for if their family is small? Because it's a hobby.
Why golfers have many golf clubs when they only play on mini golf course? Because it's their hobby.

Self defence is just one reason of many, why some people have more firearms in their possession. This about it.

Last edited:
No but thats mainly because wear I live its illegal to own a gun.

Yes. Forgot to mention the Desert Eagle. Shitty pic, don't feel like taking another.

glockcolt.jpg

I don't see the point for having a gun, sure you can own one. But can you use it? I don't think so. I heard once that the reason why some people keep guns is to give a display of power. Sort of mental comfort.
in my part of the United States, if someone breaks into your house or busts down your door, you can shoot him. In Texas, the state just south of me, if someone is stealing your property such as your car, you can shoot them on your property. In Oklahoma, where i am at the moment, you can stand your ground. That means if you are the victim of violence, if someone attacks you, you have the right to stand and use lethal force to protect yourself or others, or stop a sexual assault or violent crime. I keep a 12 Gauge shotgun w/ shells right next to my bed, within arm reach. Trust me, i can use it if needed to defend myself and my family.

Alex...a 9mil is a very light bullet. It's more of a "knock back" bullet than a stopping bullet. It's more for unarmored or really soft targets. A .45 has the ability to dismember people. I have asked people that were in the service (as well as listened to their stories of time long past) about .45s and they all said it was their best friend besides their k-bar. It just had the power to stop whatever was coming at them. Now for examples...hmm...due to the slight hop-up sighting of the .45 (specifically a M1911), you can aim for the head of a moving person and pretty much take it off, or the bullet will drop slightly and remove the arm.
Compared to a .50...this is almost the same power. The .50 is capable of removing most of a person's back.

The .45 is bullet is used for stopping targets effectively. Those wimpy 9 mils are just for shooting fruit or other soft targets.
the 'wimpy 9' isn't to be dismissed! Can a .45 dismember someone? I doubt it, except in incredibly extreme circumstances. It can probably take off a finger or toe. It is a very effective round, but i think a common misconception is that the larger the round the more powerful. But each round has it's pluses and minuses. You can easily be killed by a .22 LR! a 9mm is actually better for piercing armor than the .45. The .45 ACP is a slower round, it has more humpf to it, and when the .45 strikes a human target the round expands causing more internal damage. the reason the 9mm is less effective against unarmored targets is because the round has a higher velocity and doesn't expand like the hollow point .45. 9mm has good points, although it isn't as good against unarmored targets, it is much more prevalent. No point in having a gun if you have no ammo for it, after all. Also, the 9mm is smaller so you can have more in your magazine, the recoil is also less, so you can hit more on target. the .50 cal doesn't even compare to a pistol round. Pistols are for situations where you need to be armed, but it isn't realistic to carry around a full powered rifle. the .45, like the double barrel shotgun, has a myth going around about it being a super-power round. the .45 Is a very good round, and i have no doubt about it's killing abilities. For further information:

In summary, as the old addage goes, It's not how big it is, it's how you use it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.