Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

I prefer playing at home when I can relax without any distractions! ♡ During the day, I often have errands to run, so it's harder to focus, but I still try to squeeze in some gaming time whenever I can (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)
 
I prefer playing games at home, where I can relax and feel comfortable. I like being able to immerse myself in a game without worrying about my surroundings. When I play outside, I tend to get distracted and find it hard to concentrate, so I enjoy games much more when I'm at home in a familiar, comfortable environment.
 
For me, I prefer playing on weekends or quiet evenings when I know I have free time. I can't really enjoy the story if I feel rushed or have work hanging over my head!